Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really gross pic. Seriously. Don't complain...I warned you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So... I just wiped this and about 5 more just like it. I rarely have periods but when I do I've never had anything this bad. Small clots...sure. But not huge chunks. I take pregnancy tests at the first of every month since I don't have period. I like to make sure I'm not doing anything questionable to my body if I do by chance become pregnant. The test on the first of this month was negative. But... Is it possible I've miscarried?? I've been having horrible cramps all day.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (101-105):
Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:44 AM
That's basically how my periods are now that I am on Mirena... There's not much fluid blood but I get lots of small and big clots. Weird but true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Mine are very heavy so that looks normal maybe even on the light side for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM
I have bigger ones then that.

If this is different for you your body maybe changing or you may have misscarried. no any to truly know unless you see a doctor if it where me i would wait and see what it was like next month and how i felt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:51 AM
No way in hell thats normal. I've had a period for 22 years and never seen that.
Except the lochia after the baby's born.
CraftyGirlChar
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM
This looks pretty normal, however it's even more common with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). You should have your doctor test you for it. Some signs of PCOS are: abnormal or absence periods, Ovarian cysts, heavy cramping, heavy bleeding, clots, excessive hair growth, weight gain especially around the belly area, elevated blood pressure, Insulin resistance, and higher risk for stroke, diabetes and heart attack. This is all due to high testosterone in a female's body.

I had an ovarian cyst at 23, and since then my periods have always had clots in them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN