Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really gross pic. Seriously. Don't complain...I warned you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So... I just wiped this and about 5 more just like it. I rarely have periods but when I do I've never had anything this bad. Small clots...sure. But not huge chunks. I take pregnancy tests at the first of every month since I don't have period. I like to make sure I'm not doing anything questionable to my body if I do by chance become pregnant. The test on the first of this month was negative. But... Is it possible I've miscarried?? I've been having horrible cramps all day.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Also,  my period changed drastically after having kids.  I've always bled for like 3 days max.  And no symptoms, except for a canker sore.  Weird, I know. And it's been very light.  But after having my first born.... OMG I thought I was going to bleed out.  If you are concerned about it, just make an appointment with your doctor.  

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

It looks pretty normal

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

i have clots way bigger than that, and cramping that will put out for the day.  looks totally normal

babiegurl47
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Normal. This is how my periods were before kids and getting tubes tied. Now I barely bleed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Looks normal to me *shrug* and I'm not a heavy bleeder either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Looks normal to me.  I hate saying this, but it looks like a smiley face with it's tounge stuck out.  O-o.

sdunaway08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks just like heavy clotting. Normal. There is always a possibility of miscarriage since many women do have them without knowledge of ever being pregnant but it really just looks normal to me. I've had this a few times in my life (I dont always have periods either..maybe 3-5 a year)

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I just had a miscarriage and mine looked like that. horrible cramps, big clots, and one of the babies were inside a clot. I put them (every clot I passed) in a jar and swirled them in water. That's how I found baby a. Baby b was still in it's amniotic sac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
THAT is NORMAL for people?!?! Wtf?!?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM
That's how mine is on day 2. I get clots even larger than that. It looks normal to me but if you are worried call a Dr.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)