Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really gross pic. Seriously. Don't complain...I warned you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So... I just wiped this and about 5 more just like it. I rarely have periods but when I do I've never had anything this bad. Small clots...sure. But not huge chunks. I take pregnancy tests at the first of every month since I don't have period. I like to make sure I'm not doing anything questionable to my body if I do by chance become pregnant. The test on the first of this month was negative. But... Is it possible I've miscarried?? I've been having horrible cramps all day.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (51-60):
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
It burns off pre cancerous cells off of the cervix.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

what's leep

Quoting newfound09:

Normal

ETA: mine became like that after I had leep done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Yea is normal for me to look like this after wiping maybe two or three times, but 5 and still looking like this is strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

if its not normal for you and you said this was five times you wiped? in a row? then yes it is possible it is a miscarriage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Who decided it was okay to take pics of shit that comes out of your body and post it online?
CDMelty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

This is normal clotting for me. Not that it's normal for everyone, but it's not medically abnormal, I guess.

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
That's normal to me since I had my son. Why don't you get a period every month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Who decided it was okay to take pics of shit that comes out of your body and post it online?

Why would you click on a thread titled "Really gross pic. Don't complain...I warned you" and NOT expect this? I was expecting decapitated people or something. What on Earth were you expecting? Fluffy bunnies and lol cats?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I said warning...don't complain. Wtf is wrong with you?? You're the one ignoring warnings then bitching...

Quoting Anonymous:

Charliesmommy11
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Looks normal to me. Mine are much more gruesome to be honest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Normal. Just had a much larger one tonight stuck to my plug and wiped another one. They suck.
muthrof_2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Dh said it looked like a flower..... he's got an imagination!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)