Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Idk what's wrong with me lately... Tonight I totally went off on dh I mean flipped out like an insane person. I was pissed. Extremely pissed. I know there's deeper issues than just what I was mad/upset about tonight... I just lost it. It seems like this pregnancy I can't control myself or my emotions at all and they escalate FAST. I NEVER EVER yell or flip out of hit my kids or anything. Ever. and never think about it at all for any reason. This is the second time in like 2 weeks I have flipped out on him completely. Idk what to do or how to stop it. I keep telling myself to stop but I want answers to what I'm asking and he refuses. The. Hell make some off the wall mean comment that sets me off more. And he's totally on the right to be saying those things to me but it still hurts and sets me off worse. Like tonight I knocked over a bucket with some things in it and he started saying how I say I'm tired.of cleaning up after someone who refuses to clean up after himself and that he's now cleaning up after me (not exact words but along those lines) and I told him I never said for him to clean it up which he turned around and said well if I don't fucking do it than the house will just look like fucking shit for the next 5 months...
I don't want to flip out on him or feel pissed or anything
He deserves so much better than this and I need to stop being like this and stop the flipping out out of no where but I feel like I can't control it and after I just sit there crying hysterically and shaking and.not knowing what to do or anything like I am right now. I have no one I can talk to about this either
I know I need to see a doctor but I just down graded my insuramce so I'd have to pay co pays and stuff and we don't have the money for it at this point esp cause wed also have to pay childcare costs on top of the copay and its just a mess.
Idk what to do until I can see a doctor and figure out wtf is wrong with me and why I'm so messed up...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamadolce
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM
hormones and bi polar maybe? Thats not a dig btw you sound like me during my pregnancy with my last child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I've never been diagnosed with anything but social anxiety and very mild depression (stemming from the anxiety)
Its scary... Honestly I scare myself...
Right now I'm sitting in a parking lot cause I had to leave but I forgot my gas lights been on , I don't want to go home and face dh I feel lower than dirt and he won't understand... Honestly if I go home all I will want to do is him hug me while I continue to hawk my eyes out and apologize like a million times and attempt to explain to him what I said in the op but I know that'll never happen.

Quoting mamadolce:

hormones and bi polar maybe? Thats not a dig btw you sound like me during my pregnancy with my last child.

TrouserMouse
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I was like that with my 4th pregnancy. How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
12 weeks... This is my 3rd pregnancy. I've never felt like this before while I was pregnant... I mean I got mad, upset, etc but never this extreme..

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I was like that with my 4th pregnancy. How far along are you?

TrouserMouse
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I was like that with my 4th. My progesterone was low and I was on supplements. I always thought that had something to do with it, but I am not sure. My issues peaked about 11-13 weeks and then started improving after that.

Everything would anger me and I would instantly freak out and would literally scream at my husband. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. I think my hormones were just out of whack, but as the baby and placenta took over hormone production instead of totally relying on me, it got better.

Let your doctor know. Explain to your husband know that it is a pregnancy symptom and it happens to others to. Apologize and ask him to try and understand that you do not mean it, but you just get overwhelmed with emotion.

I hope it gets better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Dh is texting asking if I'm coming home tonight... Probably so he can figure out what to do about work if I say no... But I haven't answered him... I don't have much choice...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM
That's how I felt.. I wanted to stop and he said for me to several times and he tried walking away several times but I kept stopping him and would just keep going....
I can't even get in to see my doctor right now... I'm considering calling them tomorrow and tell them I need to be seen sooner but Idk how to explain it and we won't even have money for me to go til Friday..
He never understands when I explain things to him... He thinks the beginning of pregnancy nothing changes and everything is the same til I'm further along, even before pregnancy with my anxiety he would say I needed to get over it when I said I didn't want to go to a cook out of something because I didn't feel comfortable, etc....
Idk if I should go home before or after he goes to bed... I really dk if I can face him tonight...

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I was like that with my 4th. My progesterone was low and I was on supplements. I always thought that had something to do with it, but I am not sure. My issues peaked about 11-13 weeks and then started improving after that.

Everything would anger me and I would instantly freak out and would literally scream at my husband. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. I think my hormones were just out of whack, but as the baby and placenta took over hormone production instead of totally relying on me, it got better.

Let your doctor know. Explain to your husband know that it is a pregnancy symptom and it happens to others to. Apologize and ask him to try and understand that you do not mean it, but you just get overwhelmed with emotion.

I hope it gets better soon.

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Doesn't sound like your husband is real helpful and supportive, which is probably what you need most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I don't think he gets it and he's so damn hard headed and stubborn that he refuses to listen when anyone tries to tell him anything.... Lately I just feel like everything is what/when its convient (I know that's spelt wrong) for HIM and doesn't matter about anyone else.... Idk wtf is going on but its partly probably how I have been acting.. and I know I've been horrible but I just feel like I have no control of it and after I feel guilty and miserable...

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Doesn't sound like your husband is real helpful and supportive, which is probably what you need most.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN