Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg Herpes!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ok not really but anyway. I have this horrible rash on my arm. It is from my shoulder all the way down to the middle of my forearm and it itches soooo bad. I went to the doctor and one of the prescriptions she gave me was prednisone, which is a steroid. The thing is I have been working so hard on losing weight that I don't want to take them. :-( ... What would you do? I know it sounds petty but I have been doing so good and to have a set back because of a damn rash is so frustrating.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM
whaaaaa whaaaaa
MyLittlePwny
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM
They're only temporary to get rid of the rash. How many days is the script for? It should have that much of an effect on you unless it's long term.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Unless you're taking it for like a long period of time it shouldn't have and toll on your weight.

Now if you were taking it for long periods of time like they suggested for my lupus then you'd be screwed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
It's only for 10 days unless it comes back.

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

They're only temporary to get rid of the rash. How many days is the script for? It should have that much of an effect on you unless it's long term.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Ikr!!

Quoting Anonymous:

whaaaaa whaaaaa

MyLittlePwny
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
You should be fine. If you're seriously that uncomfortable with it, ask for a topical cream you put on your skin. I was prescribed something like that after having an allergic reaction to my body pillow.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's only for 10 days unless it comes back.

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured