Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

updated im having another kid so i can get child support

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
My friend (term is used lightly) just told me this. She already had one. No idea on the dad at all. So now she is sleeping with this guy* who makes good money has good insurance and shit and she told me she is going to go off pill so she can have his kid and collect child support! ?!?!?!?
I don't even know what to think let alone say to her. Should I tell him what she is planning? Wtf?

Update
I told her that was a bad idea. Mentioned that he might terminate his rights. Mentioned how it takes at least a year before child support starts coming. That it wouldn't be fair to him. Told her it was just a bad idea. She doesn't care. She texted me back and told me I was just Jealous that she would be getting a lot of money and not having to do anything and that I was just a f***** prude and a bunch of other stuff and also threatened me if I told him.
I am seriously sitting here open mouthed right now. Wtf. I think she needs to br locked up in a nut house.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell her she's fucking stupid. Be a good friend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
i would tell him. thats a shitty reason to just have a kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Tell him.

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Hell yeah tell him. Othetwise he will get trapped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Yes, tell him.

jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Stay out of it. karma is a bitch, said friend will get what she deserves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Don't get involved... But I would suggest not being friends with someone like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM
I'm not really friends with her. That's why I said term is used lightly lol. Not really sure what the label would be. Acquaintances maybe. So do I not say anything to her either?

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't get involved... But I would suggest not being friends with someone like that

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Find out who the poor schmuck is and tell him. You'd want someone to tell him if he were your son, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM
So should I try to talk her out of it? She is still on the pill right now she is gonna stop when these are all gone so it doesn't mess with her cycle. I am kinda in shock still this is probably the craziest thing someone irl has ever said to me lol

Quoting jessimicuh:

Stay out of it. karma is a bitch, said friend will get what she deserves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)