Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I took a pregnancy test this morning that I bought from cvs and it was negative. I went to the doctor and I got a urine test and it was negative. I specifically requested a blood test because the last time I took a urine test it was negative but I was I was for sure pregnant. If I am pregnant I would be about 2 weeks counting from the last time I did the deed. Should I wait a few more days and then retest?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (11-16):
EthansMomma2010
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM

pee tests are still really innaccurate. or you may have ovulated a few days after you dtd. just wait another week.

chickensmommy
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM
That blood test should be helpful

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

She was due Friday and the only time I am late is when something is wrong with me or when I was on birth control(implanon).

Quoting chickensmommy:

Wait a few days. When is AF due ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccidentalAdult
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:42 AM

My BFF didn't get a positive urine test at home or from the dr until she was almost 8 weeks pregnant. I'd wait a week and test at home again, if still no AF and no positive, go back and demand a blood test.

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Wait and test again. My urine tested positive 12 DPO, but that's pretty early. For some women it doesn't show up as quickly.
kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I expected her Friday. The only time I didn't start on time was when I was on birth control(implanon) or when I was pregnant about 3 years ago

Quoting MixedCooke:

I would wait until the week you expect AF.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM
My period was due on a Friday. June 8th I believe. I had negatives everyday until Wednesday. It was so light that at first I thought it was negative. But I caught a faint line and called the dr for a blood test and retested with a hpt the next day. The line got darker every day. I found out my faint positive half a day earlier resulted in my blood test being 16. Barely pregnant. lol. It had to have been lower than that earlier in the day. FRER picked up a low read. Those damn things work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)