Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please give me hope in humanity again!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

For my degree I am taking a Child Abuse and Neglect class.  

I just need good stories, loving stories.  Anyting other than the horrible shit that I have to study, dissect, research and read about.  I am only on week 5 and am reading all about Child Sexual Abuse and honestly I just want to hug my baby (who is sleeping) and tell my DH I will cut his dick off if I ever even think he would do some of this shit (not that he would).

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blues_pagan
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM

BUMP!

juniebug11
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM

BUMP!

jjlwallace
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM
3 moms liked this
My dh and I were out to dinner last night. It was taking him awhile to pay the check. I didn't understand what was taking so long. As we left I was trying to ask him what took so long. After a few minutes he finally told me we did our good deed for the day. I said what. He said behind me there was a family with 5 kids that the parents' looked like they had their hands full. So he paid for their dinner... And that is way I love my dh...because he has such a big heart
blues_pagan
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad to see my family isn't the only family like that.  We paid for an elderly man's dinner last week.  He was eating alone but gave us awesome conversation.

Quoting jjlwallace:

My dh and I were out to dinner last night. It was taking him awhile to pay the check. I didn't understand what was taking so long. As we left I was trying to ask him what took so long. After a few minutes he finally told me we did our good deed for the day. I said what. He said behind me there was a family with 5 kids that the parents' looked like they had their hands full. So he paid for their dinner... And that is way I love my dh...because he has such a big heart

jjlwallace
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
There is still hope...you just have to look around sometimes... Have you ever watched prime times what would you do on Friday nights. That gives you some hope as well!
blues_pagan
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

We don't watch TV.

Quoting jjlwallace:

There is still hope...you just have to look around sometimes... Have you ever watched prime times what would you do on Friday nights. That gives you some hope as well!

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting jjlwallace:

giving heart

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids who are still home give me hugs,kisses and blessing every night before they go to bed....they are teens and preteens.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry, I was abused as a child. I am completely the opposite of my mother as an adult though. I intend to do everything my mother didn't do and nothing she did do. Maybe that is a positive story.
tarakay0417
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday my dh and ds made cinnamon rolls from scratch. Dh let ds do all the measuring and stuff. Ds thought he was the shit. Lol dh did handle the oven though. Ds is 9 yrs old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured