Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTH??? A Racist equality sign...(Share your crazy web pics here!!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Someone I know shared this on FB, and I was like OMG WTF. Whoever made this is a moron. I laughed though because well...whoever made it is a moron. What is even more funny is I showed it to my DH, and he said yeah it's an equality sign showing that all races deserved to be treated equal. I said umm read it again. He said ohh no wait! They didn't say white, they said normal. I was like duh.

Silly DH! Silly!

Share your crazy web pics or shares you have seen here.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Replies (21-25):
Vixcalamity
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:48 AM
I have seen this before. Laughed then, laughing now. I try not to take things so serious. Unless someone is getting hurt. ;-) Uhm, not saying you are. Need to clarify before someone jumps down my throat!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I would be way more indignent if I was offended trust me. LOL. I think it is funny, I'm just not sure the person who made it made it on purpose to be funny

Quoting Vixcalamity:

I have seen this before. Laughed then, laughing now. I try not to take things so serious. Unless someone is getting hurt. ;-) Uhm, not saying you are. Need to clarify before someone jumps down my throat!! Lol

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM
"I think that olive people should have their own checkbox."

I want a "pale with freckles" box!!

LOL!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I would NEVER!!! Then again I resent the term "white" I always have. UGHHH...I feel I am "olive" lol...I am seriously not white, but I have to mark the white checkbox because italian I guess IS white, but my skin is not white!!!

Always been something that has gotten on my nerves.

I think that olive people should have their own checkbox.

Quoting OneToughMami:

white people aren't normal...jeezuhs they jump out of airplanes and shit!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM
That has to be someone who made it purposely stupid...
Jess0915
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Lol, that's probably about right. I always assume everyone is sarcastic like me, ha! Maybe it's just me and my sick sense of humor.

Quoting Anonymous:

ohh I laughed...but I assumed the person who made it had good intentions, but was a moron. Maybe you have more faith in humanity than I do. LOL. I guess I think people are kinda...well...I see so much dumb shit on the web I tend to think of at least 30 percent of the population as quite stupid, if not more. Probably about 30 percent...30 sounds about right...maybe more? I dunno I'm saying 30 at least with the people that put shit online...ehh...

But anyway I laughed because it was funny, but I thought not on purpose funny.

Quoting Jess0915:

Honestly, I laughed. Looks like just a joke to me. I guess I have a strange sense of humor because I find it funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)