Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you do this?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
So it's almost 3am. I can't sleep because I have the chills. I feel like I am going to throw up, plus I am on my period. My husband is deployed. I live by my inlaws and they all have work tommorow. So would it be wrong to bring my son to hus daycare for a few hours so I can rest? He usually goes there for an hour Mon-Fri while I go workout. I never used the daycare for anything else. But my only problem is.. I don't know if I would actually be ABLE to sleep knowing he were there. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babyboy117
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM
I mean bring him tommorow* not tonite obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knw25
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:59 AM

YES!! I know it's hard to do, I'm a SAHM & have only been without DD for 2 hours tops & she's 1. BUT you can't take care of your son the way you'd like to if your sick & tired! You have to take the time to help yourself! I know it's hard when they deploy, we have on coming up in January. Hugs!!! & I hope you get to feeling better! & get some rest(:

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:59 AM
I don't see why it would be a problem. I wouldn't do it a lot, but that is me personally. If you aren't feeling well and have Noone else who can help, take advantage of it!

Hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccidentalAdult
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Hellz yeah, I would. Being sick like it sounds like you are, caring for your son will leave you no time to try to get some rest. Which you desperately need in order to get well faster.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:02 AM
I would. You need to have some relaxing time. You can't take care of your ds if you're tired and sick. So take him to the daycare, he can play with kids his age, and you take a little nap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Thanks ladies! I will see how I feel tommorow and go from there. Maybe he will lay down and take a nice long nap with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)