Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Woke up, pissed at the world

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I literally just woke up 20 min ago and I'm already so pissed. Its 40 degrees out and ds will be wearing shorts to school. The last 20 minutes have been him whining and crying over the jeans I want him to wear. 'i can't do it' fuck no you can't unbuckle them- you've pulled them as high as they go on your legs, take them off and unbuckle the! Doing that didn't work, still can't unbuckle them... so fuck it, the child can be cold. Then tonight, I'm half tempted to make him unbuckle and buckle for 4 solid hrs
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ElitestJen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Damn...chill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:25 AM

He's probably tired and cranky, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Go back to sleep and try again
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Idk what the fuck is wrong with me. I have not been this pissed in a decade and I dont even know why I'm so mad. I should not be handling children right now

Quoting ElitestJen:

Damn...chill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:32 AM
I gotta figure out what hes having for lunch, since we have no bread, everyone else eats his snacks and we gotta leave in 2 minutes.

Ik i'm wrong but right now, I just do not care. Which is so horrible.... Wtf Is wrong with me?

and now he can't find his socks. He has a sock drawer!

Quoting :

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Get him some sweat pants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM
I've had mornings like this. Can you go back to sleep after he leaves for school?

Quoting Anonymous:

I gotta figure out what hes having for lunch, since we have no bread, everyone else eats his snacks and we gotta leave in 2 minutes.

Ik i'm wrong but right now, I just do not care. Which is so horrible.... Wtf Is wrong with me?

and now he can't find his socks. He has a sock drawer!

Quoting :

ElitestJen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Lol. Probably not. Maybe take a power nap and try getting up again in a few minutes?

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk what the fuck is wrong with me. I have not been this pissed in a decade and I dont even know why I'm so mad. I should not be handling children right now

Quoting ElitestJen:

Damn...chill.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM
He doesn't wear those. Hes enjoying wearing the shorts. If I let him, he'd wear them in the winter. We were going to put his shorts away this upcoming wknd

Quoting wifeofvet:

Get him some sweat pants.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)