Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you're a church or a moving company you apparently don't have to listen

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I had a no solicitation sign made and its right about eye level and right where the door opens.

Came home and found a flier for a church and another from a moving company right above my sign.

What part of no solicitation is hard to understand????
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM

its not the entity of the church or the moving company that put those fliers by your sign, its the stupid people they hired to walk around and put the fliers out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Some of them yes and I complained and most fliers stopped.

The moving company is across the street and I think they actually put the fliers out themselves because we get them about once every two weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

its not the entity of the church or the moving company that put those fliers by your sign, its the stupid people they hired to walk around and put the fliers out.

Hezzy1228
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I was at a gas station getting in my car when this woman came up to me to talk about god and the bible. i had to try so hard not to roll my eyes and say for fucks sake! lol. i just smiled and said "my father was a preacher" and she was all excited..ugh i just wanted to go to work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I had a Morman I think stop me at Walmart and I said no thank you I'm episcopal and I'm not changing my religion and he kept it up and tried talking to me while I put the kid in the carseat.

It was a bit scary because I don't think they are pushy and this one wouldn't leave me alone.

Quoting Hezzy1228:

I was at a gas station getting in my car when this woman came up to me to talk about god and the bible. i had to try so hard not to roll my eyes and say for fucks sake! lol. i just smiled and said "my father was a preacher" and she was all excited..ugh i just wanted to go to work!
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Ohhh threadworthy. Lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Apparently it is since you commented

Quoting Ultra_:

Ohhh threadworthy. Lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Oooohhhh comment worthy

Quoting Ultra_:

Ohhh threadworthy. Lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Again apparently to you it is

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooohhhh comment worthy

Quoting Ultra_:

Ohhh threadworthy. Lol. 

AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Lol I had a lady yesterday have me roll down my window at a gas station to hand me a political flier for Romney
She says " you look like a nice conservative family"
I couldn't help but think " what does a Not nice conservative family look like? And for that matter what do u think a Liberal looks like?"
we are definetely not conservatives! Lol we were just dressed nice cause we were going to my sons school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)