Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Keep me entertained for an hour!

Posted by   + Show Post

For serious.

I'm going in **for real this time** to have surgery in an hour. Last Tuesday I was called an HOUR before I left and said it was cancelled because someone at my PCP's office didn't do their job correctly. ANYWAYS, I'm bored, I'm hungry and I'm nervous.

Keep me occupied?!?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Ok...to be honest I dont either.

I WANT A PUPPY!

We are moving into our new house in January and Im am officially starting the hunt and research for a family dog. I want something medium size, loyal, great with kids, least likely to turn. Any ideas?

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

So a blond goes into a bar with a poodle under one  arm and a box of chocolates in the other...wait a minute

Risley_Six
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM

rolling on floorvery nice!!

Quoting Risley_Six:

BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Well you've come to the right post!

You can have MY puppy!

He's 5 months old; as big as a horse already. Refuses to cease the chewing. He's loving, somewhat loyal, annoying, submissive, a butthead, sweet, and he doubles as a secondary fire alarm.

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

We are moving into our new house in January and Im am officially starting the hunt and research for a family dog. I want something medium size, loyal, great with kids, least likely to turn. Any ideas?

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

So a blond goes into a bar with a poodle under one  arm and a box of chocolates in the other...wait a minute

3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I was actually waiting. Now I don't get it.

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Those damn mocking birds! Sheesh. I'd have killed those bastards, too!

Quoting edelweiss23:

Why did Mozart kill all if his chickens??

They kept saying Bach Bach Bach.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM

NOOO!!!! I dont want a chewer lol

Thats another thing. I want a dog that wont chew up things or that is easy to train. Is that even possible?

Quoting BeAmour:

You can have MY puppy!

He's 5 months old; as big as a horse already. Refuses to cease the chewing. He's loving, somewhat loyal, annoying, submissive, a butthead, sweet, and he doubles as a secondary fire alarm.

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Quoting mommy_me:

Thats another thing. I want a dog that wont chew up things or that is easy to train. Is that even possible?

Quoting BeAmour:

You can have MY puppy!

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Not if you get a puppy.
Get an older dog.

OP, I hope the procedure goes quickly. I had a laporoscopic surgery. They were trying to find my supposed ectopic pregnancy. They found nothing, then did a d&c and found notihng. I spent the rest of the day zonked out unable to get comfy and unable to stay awake.
Beware of the after effects from the anesthesia.

Quoting mommy_me:

Quoting BeAmour:

You can have MY puppy!

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Sounds like my puppy. Except she's a 7 month old female.
She seems to have a thing for my shoes, and my shoes only. Bitch...lol.

Good luck with your surgery!

Quoting BeAmour:

You can have MY puppy!

Quoting mommy_me:

I WANT A PUPPY!

Quoting BeAmour:

LOL.....

I don't get it O_o

Quoting mommy_me:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)