Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mothers who drive their children to school.

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
  • 14 Replies

You do not own the road. there are children and moms actually walking *gasp* to school. So when you fly by passing another car on a side road and hit that huge assed pile of leaves, you take the chance of hurting those utilizing the side walk.

Sorry my first rant ever... 

I was walking my kid to school this morning and some b!tch gets rushed because the car in front of her is going to slow. She guns it and passes her. She hits the huge pile of leaves on the side of the road waiting for the leaf sucker to pick them up. She goes skidding side to side hits the pile again(imagine its a long pile going along someones property) and a freaking stick pops out and hits me on my face!!!  not to mention my son actually had dirt in his eyes and mouth!   grrrrrrr

***edited to add she was dropping her kids off at the same school. She had about three of them in the back seat. 

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

shoulda took down her license plate and reported her

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM

My kid was crying. Seriously it scared the shit out of both of us. Im so mad right now!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

shoulda took down her license plate and reported her

hplesha
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
How rude. I drive my kid, this lady who was behind me was on my ass because *gasp* i was doing the speed limit! Really? It isn't my problem you are late for work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavdNSanctified
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Wow! Some people were just born without a brain. I'm convinced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM

didyou report her to the school? also, was she passing the car on the right?You could file a police report on her for reckless driving if you get her liscense plate

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Bitches are bitches

do11face
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I understand how you feel.

I am a mom who drives my child to school but I'm not one of those moms you are venting about. It floors me that every day I see parents who are picking up and dropping off their children speeding in the school zone. You know it's a school zone. *smh*

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I drive my kids to school everyday.  On the way to my daughter's high school, there's an elementary school....with cars stopped along the curb for 1/4 mile.  Sometimes, it takes me 10 minutes to get through that mess! 

Anyway, a lovely mommy the other day failed to stop at a stop sign and almost broadsided me.  I honked, she send birdies and french language flying.  LOL  All I could do was think, "I bet she's on Cafemom."

NikiSellers0806
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM
LOL that wouldn't happen here, they are hardcore about people abiding by the 15 mph speed limit. Most days there is a cop sitting across from the school looking for speeders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Also shouldn't a block from school have a school zone sign? I could be wrong.. Im going to go check it out.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured