Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im secretly jealous of....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People that still have their parents.

I was a daddy's girl when i was with him but
My mom was my very best friend.11 days before my 13th birthday my dad died..We had just found out he had cancer 2 months prior to his death.3 months after I turned 14 I lost my mom,we found out that she had cancer when I was 8 she got rid of it and went in for her 5yr check up (they say after 5 yrs of being cancer free your good to go) the cancer came back worse then before..So at just 14yrs old i was thrown in to the real world.I crave attention from men,i fall in love way too easily,im insecure,i hate myself,i have no friends.Im a horrible partner,it takes sooo much effort for me to be faithful because everytime someone shows interest in me I run to them.I know that if my parents were alive my life would be so much better and i wouldnt be the way i am.I hate when people talk/bitch about their parents!

Sorry,had to vent! Everybody thinks im such a strong person,i hide all my hatred/jealousy from others..inside im dying.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I'm secretly jealous of people who are in happy relationships or have someone special to cuddle up to at night. My heart hurts. 

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I can understand, though my jealousy comes from never havin a dad.

Did you have other close family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully though you can remember their love for you to help you through your temptations to 'fall in love so easily' and wait. Take the right amount of time. You recognize the problem. Of they were here how would they 'help'. Remember them and let that make you stronger. :)
I'm so sorry again. I wish you the best in life and all your endeavors.
edgymom24
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

im very sorry you lost your parents thats got to be hard

have you gone to therapy? if not maybe you should youll feel better talking to someone

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I didnt post this for people to feel sorry for me,I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me.I just had to admit that im not as strong as everyone thinks.=/
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM
My sister and I were very close but she chose her husband over me (he hates me),My brother and I were close growing up but he hasnt talked to me since my dad died.

Quoting redneckmama4:

I can understand, though my jealousy comes from never havin a dad.

Did you have other close family?

L.sands
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Im so sorry. Have you been to therapy?
((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I'm so sorry! It really makes sense though that you would be like that. I actually have a lot of those characteristics and I still had my dad. =\
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM
This....my bff and her husband live next door to me. Our kids are 3 months apart. But my baby girl doesn't have her daddy to kiss her good night and I sleep alone...

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm secretly jealous of people who are in happy relationships or have someone special to cuddle up to at night. My heart hurts. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I tried therapy when i was younger,around 15.I quit going because I didnt want everybody to know i wasnt as strong as i pretended to be..I didnt want everybody to know how hurt i was.Now I cant afford it :(

Quoting edgymom24:

im very sorry you lost your parents thats got to be hard

have you gone to therapy? if not maybe you should youll feel better talking to someone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)