Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im secretly jealous of....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
People that still have their parents.

I was a daddy's girl when i was with him but
My mom was my very best friend.11 days before my 13th birthday my dad died..We had just found out he had cancer 2 months prior to his death.3 months after I turned 14 I lost my mom,we found out that she had cancer when I was 8 she got rid of it and went in for her 5yr check up (they say after 5 yrs of being cancer free your good to go) the cancer came back worse then before..So at just 14yrs old i was thrown in to the real world.I crave attention from men,i fall in love way too easily,im insecure,i hate myself,i have no friends.Im a horrible partner,it takes sooo much effort for me to be faithful because everytime someone shows interest in me I run to them.I know that if my parents were alive my life would be so much better and i wouldnt be the way i am.I hate when people talk/bitch about their parents!

Sorry,had to vent! Everybody thinks im such a strong person,i hide all my hatred/jealousy from others..inside im dying.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Replies (21-25):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Dang! That sucks:( selfish people suck!

After my Nana died, my bro disowned mom and I for some reason.

I know how hard it is to trust people with your feelins and have them crap on you. And I. Also know how it is to live a lie basically (strong outside and a complete mess inside).

Just make sure the ones in your life now are worthy of you!

Quoting Anonymous:

My sister and I were very close but she chose her husband over me (he hates me),My brother and I were close growing up but he hasnt talked to me since my dad died.

Quoting redneckmama4:

I can understand, though my jealousy comes from never havin a dad.

Did you have other close family?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edgymom24
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

that sucks. look more into it im sure theres a way you can get help. it sounds like you could use it

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried therapy when i was younger,around 15.I quit going because I didnt want everybody to know i wasnt as strong as i pretended to be..I didnt want everybody to know how hurt i was.Now I cant afford it :(

Quoting edgymom24:

im very sorry you lost your parents thats got to be hard

have you gone to therapy? if not maybe you should youll feel better talking to someone

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

: (

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I think the only reason its hitting me so hard today is because my moms birthday is on the 23rd,usually im everyones rock,their shoulder to cry on..but i just cant do it anymore.
Tashina12
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I'm soo sorry momma.. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)