Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking about getting an abortion this weekend...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (61-70):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!!! :D 

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting brettsmomma:

That must be a very hard decision. take your time and make a healthy decision for yourself. 

LOL  You're so nice!  It makes me chuckle.

WinningWinning
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I don't envy you. 

Take some real time, pray, meditate, talk to those who have had one and ask them what are the long term effects. 

Do what is best for the child, and yourself. You have options that you both can LIVE with. And that is what is most important, that you both come out of this alive.

Vampyrechic
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I know right!!! 

Maybe you need to tell them about the deal I am getting? I mean, you are there alot more than me and still not getting a good deal. Koozies are cool and all, but half off is wayyyyy better! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude!  That's awesome! 

I just got a koozie for my beer can and a keychain last time.  Whatevs.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Oh, I hear that! I am there so often, they give me half off! 

Quoting Anonymous:

They were having a special.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

K, have fun :) 

I dont do it every weekend though. Usually just once a month. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Smdh at the casual demeanor of this post...
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Because unless its life threatening to you or you will both die anyway from some abnormality I just don't c why you can't choose to have it and give up for adoption. And if you say "but when I c the baby ill want to keep it" well then you already made ur choice why get an abortion? If you have sex you should b redy for the consequences. If you never want kids and c it as a form of bc get your tubes cut. Even with the medical life threatening reasons I would need counceling for gaving to kill my baby. I don't c how ppl can b all for abortion up to so many weeks even after hearing a heartbeat and being able to know the sex but turn arround and say well that woman that he killed was pregnant and so he should be charged with double? Its so hipocritical. Bash if you want that's just my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right.  I have a question for you.  Why are you against abortion?

Quoting krusesbaby:

If a person murders someone they can get the death penalty...same thing here imo. If a drunk driver hits a pregnant woman he gets charged woth double homicide and depending on the state gets the death penalty. If you're going to kill ur child u should get death in the same way. Let me put a stick in ur brain and scramble it till u die or whatever method they use.

Quoting Anonymous:

If this were true-which I'm certain it's not you do realize how saying this makes you a sad, sorry excuse for a human being too. You wan her to die for having an abortion-do you see thr irony in this? I assume you have the idea that having an abortion is equivalent to killing a baby-which is unacceptable but this adult being killed is A-OK?! I'm sure you'll rrply with something silly like "she deserves it". Go ahead...make my day.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a sad, sorry excuse for a human being. I hope it kills you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok? You know, normally I am all for abortion. Yes, would even consider myself pro-abortion, because let's face it, some babies just don't need to be brought into this world and raised by certain people, but all these abortion posts on here are really starting to get to me. It gives a bad name to some of us who actually took our choices seriously, and struggled with our decisions, and went through emotional hell over such an agonizing decision. You probably should have one, if you're not at a place to give the baby the best life he/she deserves. But talk that over with someone close to you, not nonchalantly announce it in a public forum.

Normally, pro-lifers can't see that.  They think that the decision is just as cut and dried as I've posted here.  They think that we, for the most part, are apparently eager to just hop up on the table and get abortions, like we're having a mole removed. 

But your actions by getting pregnant in the first place speak to the contrary. Do you understand why some would think that you are making such a life altering choice with such a non-chalant attitude? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok? You know, normally I am all for abortion. Yes, would even consider myself pro-abortion, because let's face it, some babies just don't need to be brought into this world and raised by certain people, but all these abortion posts on here are really starting to get to me. It gives a bad name to some of us who actually took our choices seriously, and struggled with our decisions, and went through emotional hell over such an agonizing decision. You probably should have one, if you're not at a place to give the baby the best life he/she deserves. But talk that over with someone close to you, not nonchalantly announce it in a public forum.

Normally, pro-lifers can't see that.  They think that the decision is just as cut and dried as I've posted here.  They think that we, for the most part, are apparently eager to just hop up on the table and get abortions, like we're having a mole removed. 

But your actions by getting pregnant in the first place speak to the contrary. Do you understand why some would think that you are making such a life altering choice with such a non-chalant attitude? 

It's like that almost make sense and then - NOPE.  Could you clarify that for me, please?  I don't understand what you're trying to say.   Are you telling me that I had sex on a table?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Why

Because I'm pro-choice.  It's what we do on the weekends.

You are pregnant that often? Impressive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I guess I was thinking you'd b all "Abortion is wrong because it's murder and it's wrong to take human life" and therefore also find capital punishment to b wrong.   I c how you are thinking meow.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Because unless its life threatening to you or you will both die anyway from some abnormality I just don't c why you can't choose to have it and give up for adoption. And if you say "but when I c the baby ill want to keep it" well then you already made ur choice why get an abortion? If you have sex you should b redy for the consequences. If you never want kids and c it as a form of bc get your tubes cut. Even with the medical life threatening reasons I would need counceling for gaving to kill my baby. I don't c how ppl can b all for abortion up to so many weeks even after hearing a heartbeat and being able to know the sex but turn arround and say well that woman that he killed was pregnant and so he should be charged with double? Its so hipocritical. Bash if you want that's just my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right.  I have a question for you.  Why are you against abortion?

Quoting krusesbaby:

If a person murders someone they can get the death penalty...same thing here imo. If a drunk driver hits a pregnant woman he gets charged woth double homicide and depending on the state gets the death penalty. If you're going to kill ur child u should get death in the same way. Let me put a stick in ur brain and scramble it till u die or whatever method they use.

Quoting Anonymous:

If this were true-which I'm certain it's not you do realize how saying this makes you a sad, sorry excuse for a human being too. You wan her to die for having an abortion-do you see thr irony in this? I assume you have the idea that having an abortion is equivalent to killing a baby-which is unacceptable but this adult being killed is A-OK?! I'm sure you'll rrply with something silly like "she deserves it". Go ahead...make my day.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a sad, sorry excuse for a human being. I hope it kills you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's ironic that women will so easily spread their legs which is supposed to be a very intimate thing and shared with someone who you love and respect, but when they are faced with an abortion from spreading those legs, they all of sudden claim it's such a hard and difficult decision to make. If they would just change that thinking around, they would be fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN