Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking about getting an abortion this weekend...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (91-100):
Vampyrechic
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Dude, my gown never has any left over blood stains, tears, or anything! They love me there! I am so lucky :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet they even give you the "good gown".  Dammit.  I need to go where you're going.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Actually, no. They honestly just remember my face and are like, "OH YOU'RE BACK!!!! <3"

Quoting Anonymous:

You're definitely getting the better deal.

Do you have a coupon or what?

Quoting Vampyrechic:

I know right!!! 

Maybe you need to tell them about the deal I am getting? I mean, you are there alot more than me and still not getting a good deal. Koozies are cool and all, but half off is wayyyyy better! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude!  That's awesome! 

I just got a koozie for my beer can and a keychain last time.  Whatevs.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Oh, I hear that! I am there so often, they give me half off! 

Quoting Anonymous:

They were having a special.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

K, have fun :) 

I dont do it every weekend though. Usually just once a month. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's ironic that women will so easily spread their legs which is supposed to be a very intimate thing and shared with someone who you love and respect, but when they are faced with an abortion from spreading those legs, they all of sudden claim it's such a hard and difficult decision to make. If they would just change that thinking around, they would be fine.

Right, because all people who have abortions got pregnant out of wedlock with people they don't know.

Preventing pregnancy is very easy. For one to still become pregnant and then claim "abortion is such a difficult choice...feel sorry for me, feel sorry for me"...well not many will. Do you understand?

Yes.  I do understand.  I think you're misguided though.  Birth control does fail often enough.

I think you're overgeneralizing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Bitch.  Now you're just bragging.

Color me jealous.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Dude, my gown never has any left over blood stains, tears, or anything! They love me there! I am so lucky :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet they even give you the "good gown".  Dammit.  I need to go where you're going.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Actually, no. They honestly just remember my face and are like, "OH YOU'RE BACK!!!! <3"

Quoting Anonymous:

You're definitely getting the better deal.

Do you have a coupon or what?

Quoting Vampyrechic:

I know right!!! 

Maybe you need to tell them about the deal I am getting? I mean, you are there alot more than me and still not getting a good deal. Koozies are cool and all, but half off is wayyyyy better! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude!  That's awesome! 

I just got a koozie for my beer can and a keychain last time.  Whatevs.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

Oh, I hear that! I am there so often, they give me half off! 

Quoting Anonymous:

They were having a special.

Quoting Vampyrechic:

K, have fun :) 

I dont do it every weekend though. Usually just once a month. 

WinningWinning
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:36 AM

She is getting exactly what she wanted by posting this. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

So from the looks of it this is a pro-lifer bashing pro-choicers? Did I hit the nail on the head or what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

ok.  Have fun. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So from the looks of it this is a pro-lifer bashing pro-choicers? Did I hit the nail on the head or what?

Strike that, reverse it.  Carry on with your hammering.  ;)

mommieofII
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So if she wasn't a troll

This is her truth.  Ok, so what?  
And that is yours.  Ok, so what?

It's not nessary for you to respond with your issues so clearly hanging out and lamely using your issues as a reason to attack her truth. 

I feel sorry for you and yours ....  

Quoting mommieofII:

Wow why would u even consider coming on this website and telling woman who WANT to have a child and CANT at this point... Are u crazy or something... U are the lowest of life to even want to share that with people who actually want a baby...I feel sorry for your poor baby...

Guess what I have my own opinion and if she wants to come on this site and tell everyone here that she is doing this, she deserves all the critsizime she is getting... Dont feel sorry for me hun I have a great life and 2 beautiful kids and will have more... I feel sorry for u for sticking up for someone like this... So please mind your own... I am only responding to something that I have a say in and last I looked I can say whatever I want without u or anyone elses say.... Have a great day

mommy425906
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Exactly what I was thinking ... Total & complete troll fail!

Quoting Anonymous:

*hmmmmm....I feel like making a troll post*

*oh! I'll do it about abortion!*

~writes title~

*dang, I can't think of a good story*

*fuck it, the title will do*

busy mom

Proud mommy to Parker & Kayla!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Normally, pro-lifers can't see that.  They think that the decision is just as cut and dried as I've posted here.  They think that we, for the most part, are apparently eager to just hop up on the table and get abortions, like we're having a mole removed. 

But your actions by getting pregnant in the first place speak to the contrary. Do you understand why some would think that you are making such a life altering choice with such a non-chalant attitude? 

It's like that almost make sense and then - NOPE.  Could you clarify that for me, please?  I don't understand what you're trying to say.   Are you telling me that I had sex on a table?

You stated you thought people thought that you are eager to have an abortion like its just so easy to do, right? Well, you became pregnant pretty easlity right?

Well can you blame them for thinking that way? You became pregnant, which tells people you were not responsible, and you create a post like this. It wreaks of immaturity, and responsibility. Have the baby and give it up for adoption.

Because birth control always is 100% effective and every person who becomes pregnant without intending to was "asking for it"?

Pregnancy is 100% preventable. 

Rape victims are not responsible, nor are children. Were you a rape victim or are you a child?

If not, this is your fault...your body, your responsibility!

100% Preventable by abstaining, you mean.

And I think you mean "Your body, your choice."

mommieofII
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

What do u mean I must be new?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)