Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not intending on bashing anyone but if I offend I do apologize.

Why do women take pictures of their LO's breastfeeding??

I am formula feeding so maybe I just don't understand. I dont take pictures while I'm feeding my DS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I only have one or two pics and they were taken in the hospital.  How lame is that? 

I breastfed each of my kids for a long time and it was a wonderful experience.  I regret not having more pictures of it.

AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Iv got one of me nursing him and its also our very first photo together after he was born. I think it's beautiful. I would think a mom bottle feeding pic is beautiful cause its a special bonding moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I have some very special pics of my son bottle feeding with his dad. Its a moment of bonding I don't want to forget. :) 

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I have both - bottle feeding and breastfeeding pictures. I think babies eating are sweet! Plus it is a special moment that I want to capture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Johariz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Why take a picture of anything at all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I don't get it either their kids don't want to see that shit when they're older, it's just like those stupid naked maturnity photo shoots.
cupcake_mom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

i dont take pics of my child eating, even when i did BF and then when i switch to FF and still dont now that they eat "adult" food

Anonymous

When I breastfed my duaghter, I had zero interest in taking a pic of her on my boob. With my next, I will not do so either. It's a personal preference to not snap pics of my boobs, whether they are being used for their intended purpose or recreationally. Not for me.

Anonymous

Idk I hate those kind of pictures. Shitting is normal too but I don't want to see that either. One mom on here has one and you an see her big pale boob and I find it gross.

zmans_mommy
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because they can. It's really that simple , it's bonding and they want to save that special moment in a photograph forever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured