Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the hell Mother Nature?!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 18 Replies
I had an 8 day period that ended September 29th. I freaking started again last night. This is bullshit!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiriis
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Wow that sucks big time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM
That's not right call ur ob
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM
All they will suggest is birth control. No thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Huge. Ugh.

Quoting kiriis:

Wow that sucks big time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Crap.Sorry to hear that.

Mama_Gleich
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Is there any way you can be pregnant?

Sometimes spotting is an indication of implantation?

Or a miscarriage??

If not either one of those.... Then Mother Nature is taking her furry out on you right now. Lol!

And there is a birth control called Paraguard. It works like the Mirena. However it is not hormonal at all. It is copper. Maybe that might be something that interests you?!? I hate taking birth control, too many crazy side effects. And I don't like the idea of putting hormones like that in my body.
Schleetle
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Oh damn that sucks. AF is such a bitch... I'm running a half marathon next month so the jackass is deciding to time herself purposely to come right around that day. Wtf changing cycle. I'm about to go get birth control to see if I can stop it idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM
I thought possibly that. It was just light bleeding last night, but this morning it's like Niagra falls. Sorry for the TMI lol. There's no clots though.

I'm not comfortable with another IUD. When I had Mirena I was crazy because of the hormones, but it also caused a lot of pain and infections.

Quoting Mama_Gleich:

Is there any way you can be pregnant?

Sometimes spotting is an indication of implantation?

Or a miscarriage??

If not either one of those.... Then Mother Nature is taking her furry out on you right now. Lol!

And there is a birth control called Paraguard. It works like the Mirena. However it is not hormonal at all. It is copper. Maybe that might be something that interests you?!? I hate taking birth control, too many crazy side effects. And I don't like the idea of putting hormones like that in my body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I agree.  I was having cycles like this, very heavy, and it turned out that I had a growth right in the curve of my uterus.  They did an operation to remove it and an endometrial ablation at the same time to keep it from coming back.  The biopsy came back benign, but I have to get re-checked every couple of years just to keep an eye on things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

well be careful my sister had bad cycles like this and became extremely anemic evan with iron pill and a good iron enriched diet..

Quoting ColieO:

All they will suggest is birth control. No thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)