Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to SMACK anyone who says that she is ugly.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This little girl's pictures have been circulating on FB lately and I can't believe how heartless some of the comments are.

One person even said that "People should stop lying to her and tell her how ugly she is. It's just mean to continue letting her live the lie that she is beautiful."

WTH? She has a disease called 'Progeria'.  It causes her to age rapidly. She is basically a little girl in the body of a 90 year old.  

How can some people be such freakin' A**holes to a little girl who is sicker than you can image and whose parents have to face that their baby is going to DIE before they do??

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
kjoarcik
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

So people can't have opinions? Sorry, but no I don't think she's beautiful. There is nothing appealing or easy on the eyes about her. Yes she is sick and will die yrs ahead of her time. But that doesn't take away the fact that she's not cute. She is very abnormal and odd.

And THIS is why I hate the Anon button. It's easy to say such things about a child when you can hide.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM

not ugly just a lil creepy. I'm not trying to be mean but I mean ugh nevermind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Why lie and say she is beautiful when she is not....
stefvan
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We follow her on FB.  I love that sweet little face.

Kool_Aide
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

she is ugly.. but that doesn't mean I don't feel bad for her family. I am glad she has the confidence to strut her stuff!! Good for her!! God Bless her family as well 

She is ugly? Wtf???
CorisMom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I met 2 children, a brother and sister, at Disney World that were suffering from the same disease.  They were there on a trip provided by the Make-A-Wish Foundation and they were the sweetest, most adorable little kids I had ever met. They were so full of life and energy. It was heartbreaking to hear that they didn't have much time left. I agree with you, I think I just might knock out whoever could be hateful to such and amazing child.

caito
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I feel bad for kids with progeria. It's such a horrible disease. :(

cammy002
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

i had to do a paper on progeria in college you cant mistake thoes features

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Who's to say what is ugly or beautiful? No she doesnt look like a normal kid but she seems bubbly, confident and fun. I think that is beautiful.
Kool_Aide
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
4 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Why lie and say she is beautiful when she is not....

It must suck being you. What a miserable person you are!!! Now it's your turn to come back at me behind your anon button all brave and superior. Hahahahahahahahaha pathetic!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN