Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Complete this sentence: I could never live in.........

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For me its Alaska. They get 8 months of Winter! Bleh
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (231-240):
JF87
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Texas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I have no doubt that its beautiful, but it also has many dangers.

I have a friend who migrated here from Africa. He never wants to go back. Ever.

Quoting JakesMom712:

That's exactly where I want to go. A close friend just came back from visiting Nigeria. Omg the pictures were beautiful. Id love to visit Rwanda, Mozambique, Liberia, the ivory coast, johannasburg...everywhere lol

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

I would not.

...well, maybe certain parts of africa. But the majority of it, no. Especially not south africa.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I would love to live in Africa, maybe not forever, but for a few months to a year.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Africa

ChloeDolce1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM

well the zip on her daughters bday party invite says Newtown Square, PA 19073  so not sure which one that is lol

Quoting JakesMom712:

Newtown square close to the bridge? If so, we consider that jersey lol. There are two; newtown square and new town square- dumb right? Lol

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

ah ok.  north always associates south jersey as Philly territory.  lol.  My friend actually just moved not that far from Philly and shes from NY originally.  She thought she would hateeeee it but she really likes it now.  She's in Newtown Square

Quoting JakesMom712:

Lol. Actually im from philly. Most Philadelphians hate jersey, unless they're from the burbs or northeast philly. There used to be a song called big new jersey hair, lmao I wish i could find it. Soooo funny and soooo true. I have lived in new york before tho. Manhattan, loved it.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

ah ok so your really a NYer...I am as well.  Thats prob why neither of us care for south jersey much.....more of a Philly crowd.  I grew up in Manhattan then we moved to central NJ, then I moved back to the city for college and stayed.  My husband and I ended up moving back to NJ (well "back for me"..he grew up in Brooklyn and Long Island)mostly because of our kids.  We both grew up in a city environment and just felt for our kids suburbs with city exposure was better...and LI was just wayyy to expensive...so we live in north jersey for the past 4 years.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Yes north/central jersey and south jersey are completely different. I hate south jersey, words can't explain my hatred for it. From the people to the "malls", everything. I did look at houses in bergen county, still wasn't too fond but it was better than south jersey. I had to move back across the bridge to normality. Lol

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

To be honest I am not a fan of south jersey at all.  I find it very different from the central and northern parts of the state.  To each their own.  We like it here.  At least you lived here and formed your opinion on experience and not one visit.  i can respect that

Quoting JakesMom712:

I've been all over jersey, lived in south jersey. And I would never, ever live in jersey again. Jersey sucks.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

your limited opinion

Quoting momof2gingers:

Actually I have been to New Jersey and everyone I met there was rude. So I will stand by my opinion.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Have you ever even been to NJ? I'm doubting it or you would feel differently.  There are parts of NJ that are really beautiful...sure there are bad parts but EVERY state has that.  NJ is NOT what you see on TV...Housewives, Jersey Shore etc..these are TV show...AKA NOT REAL regardless of them being dubbed "reality."  Everything I could need is at my finger tips, NYC, beautiful beaches, city, country, fabulous school systems.  Moving here from NYC was the best decision we ever made for our family and we are very happy here.  And not for nothing....as the 3rd richest state in the country it obviously can't be doing so bad.  It's so ridiculous when people make UNEDUCATED, INEXPERIENCED judgements based on stereotypes, television or something stupid like "I've been to the airport"  People should be so lucky to live here in my opinion

Quoting momof2gingers:

New Jersey

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM

the ghetto

cklamour
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
This!

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Public housing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.burke
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM

a bug infested house, or a really nice house that coust half a million, because with a half a million dollars i could get a nice little house for about 20 grand and have all my bills payed for the next 3 -5 years and then still some money to blow!!!!

xpectingmama10
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Stockton, CA it was bad enough going there for appointments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM
A trailer in Laramie Wyoming
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM
California!!!! I have no desire for that state, a lot of people do. What's the appeal honestly? Lol
mommy2annaliese
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Newyork, newyork! Every one is fucking crazy, everything is exspensive and dirty, and I can't stand how cluttered with buildings and stores and people it is. It's a zoo! (No offense to nyers)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)