Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Regret..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is the one thing you regret the most? And dont tell me you dont regret anything, because everyone has something they always are looking back at that you wish you could change or erase completely. Whether it was something you did/said to somebody, or what you did to yourself that caused drastic changes in life. Anything..
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM
That and Water World... What was he thinking???? Did he even read the script before shooting???

Quoting JadsW:

I regret watching The Postman at the theater. That's 4 hours of my life (not to mention the money) that I'll never get back. Screw you, Kevin Costner!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM
I regret my house being raided.
JadsW
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Right?!! ^5! Kevin Costner is a douchebag!

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

That and Water World... What was he thinking???? Did he even read the script before shooting???

Quoting JadsW:

I regret watching The Postman at the theater. That's 4 hours of my life (not to mention the money) that I'll never get back. Screw you, Kevin Costner!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM
This is hard cause of course there are things if change but if I hadn't had to go through them I might not be the person I am today or have the life I have now.
I was raped at 14 cause I was naive and way too trusting of a boy that I knew had problems . I suppose if I could erase anything it would have to be that and I'd stay the fuck away from him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1crazymomx1
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I regret not getting help sooner for my PTSD, depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I regret that I didn't turn my father in for sexual/child abuse when it was happening to me and my siblings. I wonder sometimes how my life and self esteem would be different if I had had the opportunity to get counseling and help earlier on. Thank God for the therapist I have now.
TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
3 moms liked this

being lazy. I hate that I'm lazy...but I'm too lazy to not be lazy anymore

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I regret having my odd with who I did. I wouldn't change my dd, but wish I could change her bd.

I regret having kids before knowing I had severe lifelong health problems. I have lupus and fibro. However my pregnancies (2) is part of how I figured out I have lupus. If I had known I had lupus before getting pregnant I may not have kids.
kkps725
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Walking home on August 12th. I wouldn't have been raped and I wouldn't have gotten pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN