Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Regret..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What is the one thing you regret the most? And dont tell me you dont regret anything, because everyone has something they always are looking back at that you wish you could change or erase completely. Whether it was something you did/said to somebody, or what you did to yourself that caused drastic changes in life. Anything..
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
heyiitsang84
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I wish I had spent more time with my grandma before she died :(

I miss her so much, it's so sad to drive by her house bc I think I should be pulling to go and visit her :(

alwayskk
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I tried very hard to be adult and civil during my divorce and I think I did an okay job but I could have done better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I regret marrying a man I never loved, because he was nice.
PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I regret not realizing sooner that I can do anything I set my mind to. Thank God for an amazing bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mali321
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Biggest regret would be getting married... NEVER again!

Wydowness
by Kusabi on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Not standing up for myself while pregnant. I almost lost DD, I was almost hit with a machete, I was almost homeless.
Ugh. Thank God I'm much better off now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Saying yes to the first one. However, if I hadn't. I wouldn't have felt low about myself after finding out he cheated. I wouldn't had gone into a phase where I thought having sex kept them coming back. I  wouldn't have felt horrible about myself after each time and I wouldn't have ended up with my husband. He wouldn't have left after the birth of our first. He wouldn't have went to counseling and I wouldn't be where I am now. I am honestly scared of where my life would be now if I hadn't said yes. Who knows where I would be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Getting married. 19 is too young to make those choices. 

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I feel the same way.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Honestly I regert nothing. There are things I might change, but I do not regret them. If you spend your time thinking of the would have, could have, should haves...you miss life. Life can be incredibly short...people seem to forget that. I learn from my mistakes to make the future better. Regret has no place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have regrets. Only learning experiences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)