Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby girl clothes.....help.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So i have a baby girl. And a ton of clothes that she grew out of. Im planning to keep certain outfits and figure i should do something with the rest.

Only problem is i dont know what.
I dont really have the room to store them. & they werent that cheap. I mean some were & others werent, so i dont really want to rid of expensive clothes to rather poor purposes.

There isnt a salvation army around to donate them, and the goodwill is hours away. There are second hand stores around that will take them and sell them for 40/60 profit. (I get 40.) Which im fine with just giving them to someone who needs them. But everyone around here, that i know of are having boys... what should i do?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I could try that. I guess if worse comes to worse, i'll find some room somewhere and store them. Til they are needed later.

Quoting kellysparkles:

Darn, I'm in VA. Perhaps ask your mail carrier if they're able to drop them at a shelter/mission for you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Griffin, Ga

Quoting kellysparkles:

Where do you live? If you live in my area I'll take a look at some lol. It's a girl boom in my life - all my friends are having girls lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

My church said that they would take them but that they also dont know what they would do with them because its a baby boom of boys around here. When i was pregnant with my dd everybody was having a girl. But now everyone is having boys. And the ones that have girls wont fit into the clothes cause they are growing as fast as baby girl.

Quoting kellysparkles:

Me me me lol.

Are there any churches near you? Perhaps when you go out grocery shopping?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Any women's shelters? We have big bins in random parking lots for donated used clothes and shoes. Sometimes schools do clothes drives. Call Purple Heart to come pick them up?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN