Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he is lying

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So this morning my dh phone went off at 4:45. He didn't wake up so I did to make it shut up. It was a Voicemail. Ok whatever I figured probably someone from work saying they wouldn't be in or whatever. Well tonight I jokingly said tell your gf not to leave messages at 4:45 am and started laughing.

Holy hell he got all defensive and said he didn't get any messages that early that I must be crazy or that I dreamed it. I was like babe I checked it to shut it up I know you got a message. He stuck to his guns and I said ok whatever maybe I dreamed it. He wouldn't stop going on about me making it up. Finally he shut up and went to take a shower. So me wondering if I really did dream it or if I was crazy went to see if he had checked.his Voicemail this morning...yup at 5:30 am...right after he left the house.

Why would he get all defensive and lie about it??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (61-68):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Stay quite about it...he will feel shity about lying to u!!...jus b sure to do u!!
Defensiveness is his answer because he got caught!!...but never bring it up again...jus b sure to do u!...Well hell get u a guy to call u early morning...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Make him play the message right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evy12
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Something is not right. I have my husbands passwords to everything including his phone. There should be secrets.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

His reaction was certainly suspect. He wouldn't be defensive like that if he wasn't hiding something. He might not be hiding what you think, but there's definitely something he's not telling you. Try asking him, flat out. If you can't get a straight answer, if he won't look you in the eye, if you get any kind of impression that he's not being truthful, take action.

If you honestly think he's cheating, there is a group on CM called Detective Wives Club - they have tons of ideas on ways to catch him in the act. They are very supportive too. :) Good luck with everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Join the detective wives club. They can teach you how to hack in to his phone, and who knows what. lol

It's weird he has a password on it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Did you confront him yet?  What is your plan??

Fallin4baby
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Did u confront him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandalea0526
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Do you live in a spot that has full service all the time? Because if that's the case, check his blocked numbers, it's numbers that you can send straight to voicemail, and your phone will never ring. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats the thing. There was never a call, just a Voicemail that came through.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Look at caller ID and call the number.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured