Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change it? Or keep it? Opinions Welcome *Pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

I loved this Color three years ago, not sure I do anymore, Id also like to change the mirror above the Fireplace. Thats my DF hanging the fall decotations. I was talking about wanting to paint he says leave it. What do you all think? Change? I love cream hues, or browns,,,Ideas

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Replies (71-80):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd change it, I went with a chocolate brown on one.wall in our living room and a lighter cream on the others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Please change it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4noodles4me
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I love all the Color Ideas Ladies, Its gonna be a choice between these colors, Chocolate, Cream, or a Red with Orange tint. Not sure about that mirror, I will def post different colors and ideas. Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I would re paint it. I love warm, neutral tones. I think changing the mirror will make a big difference too, but you will probably need to change the two frames at the top as well. GL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfTwins789
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm I'm all about really light and soft blues and green right now, especially with all of the white moulding and trim you have.. Or maybe even a gray....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I would change it, maybe a blue color.

nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Like sand and surf colors? Because that's my vote.

Quoting MomOfTwins789:

Hmmm I'm all about really light and soft blues and green right now, especially with all of the white moulding and trim you have.. Or maybe even a gray....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I'd change the paint but the mirror makes the room look open. I like it there. I can't really suggest a color because I don't care for browns or creams. I prefer sage greens, golden hues and deep reds.
MommyTo5Boys
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the shape of the moulding is throwing me off, there are 3 totally diffrent shapes there and I think no matter what color you paint it it's going to look "off". In particular the shape of the mirror I do not like at all. I would personally do that wall in a dark accent color that compliments the old color and leave the rest alone.

Just my opinion tho and in the end it's your house so do what makes you happy.

~*~ Mommy to 5 amazing boys & Wife to 1 wonderful husband ~*~

moms rock

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
the color is awful imo lol but the mirror is good... Could use some type of sprucing up though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured