Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So lovely pregnancy insomnia has kicked in again. I was getting tired finally and went to use the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up having to go and be up for hours... Well I'm gonna be up now lol.
I heard this strange noise, almost like light scratching or something moving or whatever. I thought something was over the vent maybe cause the heat had kicked on minutes before... Nope nothing. It stops. Okay weird, start heading back to bed and hear it again a second later, as I'm passing the end of the tub/thin wall that sections off the tub (Idk how to explain it) and I hear it again. So now I'm freaking.out afraid to look in case its some giant bug or spider lol. But I look around anyway, couldn't find a thing and the noise is going on and off... I still have no idea what it was but it freaked me out. Kinda silly but it did lol. I'm paranoid.
i guess there's a chance it COULD be a pipe since the pipe for the shower are in that wall, but I've never heard a water pipe making that kind of noise... Wish we could just not use that bathroom for now til dh can make sure there's nothing there lol.
Now I'm more awake and dt ill sleep.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Now I keep thinking I hear random noises from my bed. Fml... Just want sleep!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured