Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does this mean he is cheating 1 update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a new bf. Last Sunday I had a girls day with my bffl. He told me you better not be meeting up with no dudes. (he knows I like black guys) he said if I find out you ever with another dude I would knock the black off them till they turned white. I thought wow kinda creepy at the same time never had a guy willing to fight for me. Well yesterday he told me he was going to go smoke a blunt with his cousin. Today I find on his fb a female post on his pic yesterday, "we need to take a pic together so you can set it as your profile pic" well he writes her back, "lol yeah right." (next response him) "I'm at the spot where are you?" her "I am at my sisters" him "alright Boo I am gonna call you." well today I write him on fb hey babe missing you when are you coming home? (We live next door to each other even though he is at my house day and night) the post is deleted and the same girl has a post now, "we need to talk boyyy!" wtf! I have PTSD and BPD so idk if my mind is making up stuff or this is him cheating. Oh btw he was gone most of the day today and when we went to do sexual acts tonight it smelled different.

*she wrote that while he was asleep. He deleted her post too. I asked him about her this morning he said she is like a best friend that if I want to talk to her then I can he will call her so I can talk to her. Well I am going to take him up on that offer. He says in the country Boo Boo means someone close to you not like my Boo. Well he didn't say Boo Boo for 1 and for 2 I will talk to her. She will tell me. Oh and he is not raciest. If he was he wouldn't be with me at all. I am not black.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:20 AM

did you really have to ask this?  LOL

Quoting kaycersmom:

o_0 smelled different how?

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, he's up to no good.

I hope you make him wear condoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got3boyz
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM

he's definately a cheater

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I would say so.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Quoting momma2b2008:

Pretty much! Time to get rid of the loser!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
His cheating either on you or on her but yup he is cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaycersmom
by Katie on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Yes, he could've been wearing flavored condoms when he was cheating

so his junk would smell like pie. Ya never know lol

Quoting CeeGee81:

did you really have to ask this?  LOL

Quoting kaycersmom:

o_0 smelled different how?

Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Sounds like he is cheating but I'm not sure if it's on you or with you.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

He's with her. And why the hell would you want to be with someone who's so territorial? You're not his property. Have more self respect and drop the asshole. You'll be better off. 

BuzyMommy35
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Why don't you contact this other Woman (girl) on his Facebook. I'm not sure he is a. Reliable source for the truth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)