Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does this mean he is cheating 1 update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a new bf. Last Sunday I had a girls day with my bffl. He told me you better not be meeting up with no dudes. (he knows I like black guys) he said if I find out you ever with another dude I would knock the black off them till they turned white. I thought wow kinda creepy at the same time never had a guy willing to fight for me. Well yesterday he told me he was going to go smoke a blunt with his cousin. Today I find on his fb a female post on his pic yesterday, "we need to take a pic together so you can set it as your profile pic" well he writes her back, "lol yeah right." (next response him) "I'm at the spot where are you?" her "I am at my sisters" him "alright Boo I am gonna call you." well today I write him on fb hey babe missing you when are you coming home? (We live next door to each other even though he is at my house day and night) the post is deleted and the same girl has a post now, "we need to talk boyyy!" wtf! I have PTSD and BPD so idk if my mind is making up stuff or this is him cheating. Oh btw he was gone most of the day today and when we went to do sexual acts tonight it smelled different.

*she wrote that while he was asleep. He deleted her post too. I asked him about her this morning he said she is like a best friend that if I want to talk to her then I can he will call her so I can talk to her. Well I am going to take him up on that offer. He says in the country Boo Boo means someone close to you not like my Boo. Well he didn't say Boo Boo for 1 and for 2 I will talk to her. She will tell me. Oh and he is not raciest. If he was he wouldn't be with me at all. I am not black.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
Hosette
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:12 AM

he is cheating

on her with you

CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Knock the black off them? Why do you even care? He sounds like a loser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM
This

Quoting cupcake_mom:

This! i would dump his ass!

Quoting Mrs-Robinson:

Yep

and it sounds like you are the "other" woman.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Yes, definitely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this

are you ALL really that dumb to think this post is real?

smushy79
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM
He sounds like he is cheating...and a big loser so this should be no loss to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BloodyAngel7476
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM

sounds like you need to find out who the other woman is. you might be the one that he is cheating with on this other women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummm yup your both being played.... Please update when you figure stuff out. I have no drama in my life, this is where I come to get it.
LuvMyBrennaBean
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I think you are the other woman!

NikiOcasio
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Eh, drop him.. He doesn't sound like a good guy anyways..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN