Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you've had more then more the 1 preg and morning sickness???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Did you get sick with all your pregnancies? Im terrified i will become sick again like I did with my last pregnancy and not be able to function!

and how long did it last? my last pregnancy was nausea at 4weeks and vomiting from 6 til 22 weeks and put on medication to stop it.
So far at 5 weeks I don't have anything that I have noticed.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IntactivistMama
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I had it pretty bad with #1. With this pregnancy not nearly as bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Unfortunately for me yes. I was sick with my first and am now sick during my second pregnancy. Not going to lie...it's really hard. My husband helps me a lot.
bbrackett
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Yep all 4 times! 

mommytryinnum4
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM
With all 3 of mine the sickness got worse but I'd get it from about 10 weeks till i delivered.... but everyone and every pregnancy is different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

With my first it was very mild and only towards the very end of my pregnancy. With my second I through up from the day I found out I was pregnant up until the day she was born. It was a very bad pregnancy and I lost quite a bit of weight from having such severe morning sickness.

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I was getting sick nonstop for seven month with one of my pregnancies (second one) and not sick even one time in my other pregnancies.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Yes, I did. All 9 months, with all 3 of my pregnancies. Most of the day. It sucked.
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM

For me, that was the case. I had the worst morning sickness with both of my girls. But after about 9 weeks it went away and didn't come back.

RainyDayLazy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM
My first was horrible. My second wasn't nearly as bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

yep, each one I had pretty bad morning sickness. On the flip side, with each pregnancy I became more and more aware of ways to help morning sickness and how to make it easier.  Plus, by the time I had my 5, I just didn't let it phase me much.  I remember several times just throwing up, and standing right back up, feeling like crap, but went around doing things like normal.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)