Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate when dh does stuff with out asking me first!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
A year a ago my husband started to donate money to world vision (WV) which is great and all but when he did it he didn't think about the fact that it was going to be 40 a month out of our account 40 a month that we needed and still do need he get all pissy at me when I tell him its great that he does it bit he doesn't even take part in the stuff they ask him to do. Like sending his sponsor child letters it was me doing it for the first few times then I gave up. Cuz he would get mad cuz I didn't say what he wanted to say. Well today we were talking about finances and he said we r 20 short for the month I said maybe we should drop WV cuz we have been struggling to make the payments every month it's not necessary to do this. He call all pissy and told he I was just upset cuz I didn't get to help choose. That's not why I'm upset I'm upset cuz he did this with out talking to me and every month we struggle to buy freaking diapers why should my daughter have to run around in a t shirt diaper when some other kid get diapers that we freaking pay for???
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured