Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent- grief

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My great grandma died this weekend.  I found out in a truly fabulous way. -_-  Gee thanks.  Yes, by all means, answer my phone call and start shouting in that sick, excited-to-have-drama way about when the funeral is.  I didn't even know she was dead, you jerk. 

My childhood dog, the one dad got when I was a teen and I was responsible for training, also died, which I found out at the same time, same shitty way.  That poor dog, my dad was so selfish and never sought care for issues that caused the pup so much pain.  Deathw as no doubt a release for him, but I wish his life had been better.

My family sucks and I have little to do with any of them.  They are dangerous and unhealthy people. 

I am msotly so broken and wishing for what should have been.  I would probably feel better if I could cry, but I have an abcessed tooth (dentist is taking care of it this week after I finish my antibiotics) so crying = massive ouch.

I'm usually such an optimistic person, but I am so *tired*, mamas.  DH,f or once, took care of me while I was hurting last night.  But he was orginally a complete dick, so I just feel so bleah about it all. 

IDK.  I just hurt, and I want to go home to my family and be there, but their behaviors and choices make it impossible.  I wouldn't be comforting anyone, I would be protecting myself from vast unhelath and ripping my heart to shreds all over again. 

Dammit.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:49 PM

*** Hugs ***  I have a toxic family too, so I can completely understand where you're coming from.  My condolences for your losses. 

IntactivistMama
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I'm sorry. 

*hug*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I'm so sorry

hugs

all2gethernow
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Me too, the toxic family part. Can't go home, never wanted to be there. Sucks, but I have my own kids now, so that's my family. Hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Hugs momma. I found out my grandpa(my dads dad) died thru the orbits in the newspaper. No one on that side of the family even gave me a thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Thanks ladies.

I just feel weird.  I hope the pup is running free of pain, and my great grandma found God. 

Somewhat annoyed I couldn't save the dog from sixteen years of agony.  I should have figured something out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured