Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you knew then what you know now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you have married/ had babies with who you did?

And why.

My husband now I wouldn't change but the fact I didn't save myself for marriage I wish I could change soo badly.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (161-162):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck momma

Quoting Dontchawishuknu:

I would have chosen to remain single. I'm a smart woman who apparently is bone headed stupid when it comes to choosing men. I spent 17 years witth the ex. I was single for 5 years. I remarried a little over 2 years ago, and I love my DH, it's just been way harder than it should have been. Part of it is he what he wants, when he wants, with no forethought or consideration for anyone else, including me and our kids. We have to "deal" because "that's how he is"...Umm....NO....The other part is I miss having my freedom and independence and the self esteem I had before he got hold in my head (he doesn't fight fair)....

So.....yeah....I dunno if I would have gotten married. Had relationships? Yes. Lived with someone? Maybe....but I'm not so sure the whole marriage thing is for me. I'm TRYING, so I guess we'll see how things go.
Aphrodisiac
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I would of stayed in high school and then went to college right afterwards.  I would of not had children at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)