Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you knew then what you know now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you have married/ had babies with who you did?

And why.

My husband now I wouldn't change but the fact I didn't save myself for marriage I wish I could change soo badly.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (121-130):
opal10161973
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I wouldn't change a thing.  The chance that I wouldn't have my babies, just as they are, well, I won't even consider changing anything. 

I love my DF and I wouldn't change what we have been through as a couple and individuals either.  My life now has been worth every heartache.

LadyDIN
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Me too! LOL! ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

That's awesome I'm glad you have someone like that

Quoting LadyDIN:

My standards were significantly lower. He graduated HS, no problems with police, or drugs. He'd left college when I met him. He was a clean straight shooter that wasn't abusive. He... he actually made me feel good about myself! Honestly it's a much healthier relationship than I ever actually saw myself in. He's been a super good influence. It's funny that we wouldn't have met if my ex hadn't been such a lying a**hole. He introduced us actually.

Mine was a DND (a friend's dad was the dungeon master I kid you not) nerd in HS. lol. I used to joke that I'd have quietly baked him mountains of cookies and been friend-zoned.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel the same about my dh. When I was younger I didn't think someone like my dh would even look twice at me he was the captain of the football team in hs. And I would think he was way out of my league lol.

Quoting LadyDIN:

Ditto! If I'd known that a man like DH would even look at me, let alone marry me, I would have saved myself for him. My only comfort is to know that even if he wasn't my first, he will be my last.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely. I married my husband because I got pregnant and it was a way out of the house. I am still with him because he means the world to me and I wouldn't want to spend a day without him. He is an amazing father and husband and I have been able to see become an amazing man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyDIN
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

how were things in the beginning?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't have got married. He's a lying, cheating ass. I wasted 6 years of my life with that fool.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Yeah I would have done the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM
I was just going to say this! Lol

Quoting anon1986East:

Yes, absolutely because he's a great husband and father, besides that we also make beautiful babies together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Nope c
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I just wish I would've met DH sooner, maybe when we were in highschool. Could've saved me the trouble of getting hurt by my first love.

amanda_mom89
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Absolutely. But I would have waited longer to do those things. He still has some growing up to do. But he's a good dad and a great man..I know he'll grow into himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imultracool
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:31 AM

Yes. Hes an amazing man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)