Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you knew then what you know now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you have married/ had babies with who you did?

And why.

My husband now I wouldn't change but the fact I didn't save myself for marriage I wish I could change soo badly.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (151-160):
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I wouldn't change a thing, dh is amazing!
stykir
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

yes i would've married my husband and had kids with him. though i might have waited  just a bit longer before having kids. not a long long time, just maybe 6 months or a year so we had a little more time together just the 2 of us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM
No
Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Yes, I love my DH dearly. He is truly my soulmate and best friend. I love our 5 almost 6 beautiful children more than life itself. The only thing that I would change is that I wish that I trusted him more in the beginning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM
This will be 4 years that we have been trying.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been TTC? We have been trying for 2 years

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh and I are ttc #1. If I knew it was going to be this hard just to have one baby I would have started trying much earlier. And probably would have gotten married to dh sooner.

TessB
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I love them and they are great, I'm just not a naturally great mother. I wouldn't have kids unless I could be a great mom.

Quoting onethentwins:

Quoting TessB:

I wouldn't have had children at all.

:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM
He was very flirty with people. But that's just him naturally. I didn't think he'd actually cheat though.

Quoting LadyDIN:

how were things in the beginning?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't have got married. He's a lying, cheating ass. I wasted 6 years of my life with that fool.

LadyDIN
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Ouch. I hope things have gotten better for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was very flirty with people. But that's just him naturally. I didn't think he'd actually cheat though.

Quoting LadyDIN:

how were things in the beginning?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't have got married. He's a lying, cheating ass. I wasted 6 years of my life with that fool.

GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

well this is hard to say. my kids are so darn cute and the most awesome kids ever..but i guess if i knew that i would be raising them pretty much by myself, no i wouldnt have had them with their father.

he wasn't always such a shitty dad...i guess depression has taken its toll on him but it still sucks for my kids.

i would have waited a little longer too before i decided to have children.

Dontchawishuknu
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:19 PM
I would have chosen to remain single. I'm a smart woman who apparently is bone headed stupid when it comes to choosing men. I spent 17 years witth the ex. I was single for 5 years. I remarried a little over 2 years ago, and I love my DH, it's just been way harder than it should have been. Part of it is he what he wants, when he wants, with no forethought or consideration for anyone else, including me and our kids. We have to "deal" because "that's how he is"...Umm....NO....The other part is I miss having my freedom and independence and the self esteem I had before he got hold in my head (he doesn't fight fair)....

So.....yeah....I dunno if I would have gotten married. Had relationships? Yes. Lived with someone? Maybe....but I'm not so sure the whole marriage thing is for me. I'm TRYING, so I guess we'll see how things go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN