Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do i do this to myself? :(

i didnt even think we were gonna go into pet smart today, but we did, and like always i check on the rats to make sure nothings wrong with them or if their cages are clean. well usually this pet smart has one tank with 2 rats in it, df found a tank on the other side with a dumbo hooded (or seal point? some of the ladies who have had more rats then me will know) when i get there i sit on my knees in front of the tank he started licking and scratching at it, they have little notches on the side for air and i put my finger up there and he started licking me :( meh i didnt expect that, my heart melted >.< now im sad he reminded me of my first rat so much

lame confession but i dont care *humph*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Quoting fey-enigma:

I really loved my assortment of mice and rats. Had two gerbils and a hamster, too... but that hamster was the epitome of evil.

i dont really like little rodents...i always find that they are kinda mean 

Kenre
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
He is so cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Quoting acidpop:

I never thought I would ever want a pet rat until I saw the dumbo ones. They are so cute! Plus me and dd just read the rats of nihm so I'm loving them. I would find a way to be able to get him. :)

normally i would to but were in the middle of finding a new place to live and saving up money and im not sure if ill be allowed to have him with us....plus i only have a huge cage and we have no room here for it >.<

and yeah i was like that to, my friend sage brought one of her rats to school(5 years ago) with her and i fell in love

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Quoting Kenre:

He is so cute!

i know! thats what makes it harder lol

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

gross. I hate rats *shudders*

awe why they are so sweet and they actually clean themselves constantly, honestly they clean themselves more then a cat

StephanAndCoral
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I have 3 rats Flora May is the mom, Briar Rose and Smoky are her daughters. my son has 1 named Rainbow not Flora's. My daughter had one named snowy also not Flora's but it had a tumor :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM
So sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Oh yucky!!
momswag
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I'm a rodent lover myself, secretly of course.

That's the reason why I no longer have a snake. Cute little guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting StephanAndCoral:

I have 3 rats Flora May is the mom, Briar Rose and Smoky are her daughters. my son has 1 named Rainbow not Flora's. My daughter had one named snowy also not Flora's but it had a tumor :(

awe yeah i found one with a tumor at a different pet smart(thats why i always check them now, plus i saw a dead one in one of the tanks at a petco) and i honestly wish i could have that many at once (or at least 2) they are so sweet ^.^ i love them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)