Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do i do this to myself? :(

i didnt even think we were gonna go into pet smart today, but we did, and like always i check on the rats to make sure nothings wrong with them or if their cages are clean. well usually this pet smart has one tank with 2 rats in it, df found a tank on the other side with a dumbo hooded (or seal point? some of the ladies who have had more rats then me will know) when i get there i sit on my knees in front of the tank he started licking and scratching at it, they have little notches on the side for air and i put my finger up there and he started licking me :( meh i didnt expect that, my heart melted >.< now im sad he reminded me of my first rat so much

lame confession but i dont care *humph*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Replies (61-70):
Colleen86
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I had rats in my house last summer and thats what I think about. I don;t think rats are pets..I think they are pests. So gross.

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Oh.... I just thought..... one of my friends has a big snake.... think it was a boa.... and he would get rats @ PetSmart to feed them to it.... he asked me if I wanted to watch.... I couldn't..... :(

He said sometimes they could stay there for days before the snake would eat it.... :(

Sorry.....

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

I think rats are cool.... but..... dont most of them end up as snake food?? **sorry** :(

not at all

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjolsen77
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:54 PM

rats are very smart and make awsome pets! Im sorry your sad

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Oh.... I just thought..... one of my friends has a big snake.... think it was a boa.... and he would get rats @ PetSmart to feed them to it.... he asked me if I wanted to watch.... I couldn't..... :(

He said sometimes they could stay there for days before the snake would eat it.... :(

Sorry.....

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

I think rats are cool.... but..... dont most of them end up as snake food?? **sorry** :(

not at all

the rats at petsmart arent supposed to be feeder rats at all....

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Colleen86:

I had rats in my house last summer and thats what I think about. I don;t think rats are pets..I think they are pests. So gross.

those were wild rats the one in the pic is domesticated and called a fancy rat :)

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I know. But some are.... unfortunately. :(

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Sorry.....

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

not at all

the rats at petsmart arent supposed to be feeder rats at all....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Colleen86
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:56 PM

ohhhh so more like a hamster then?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Colleen86:

those were wild rats the one in the pic is domesticated and called a fancy rat :)

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Colleen86:

ohhhh so more like a hamster then?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting Colleen86:

pretty much :) except a lot bigger...and a lot smarter XD

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM

boop

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM
So sad:(
I love rats so cute, never again will I buy rats from petco or was it petsmart...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)