Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The world's coming to an end HELP

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

My kids agreed on a show to watch without arguing.  What's next?  Bedtime without an argument?  I'm not sure my heart can take much more.  LOL.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Bump

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Bump

kaylasmom22
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Lmao,that's how I feel when I wake up dd at 7am with no fight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Yay!!!  :)

I went to pick up DS (4 yrs old) from Sunday School a couple weeks ago.  I found him sitting with the other kids, doing a craft - so calm and quiet and co-operative!!  The teachers were laughing at me because I was in tears!  This kid NEVER stops moving!  I waited as long as posible to get him, just to enjoy the view.  :)

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't you just love moments like that?  This has been the nicest afternoon I've had in a long time.  Ds came home from school and did his homework.  Then they played the computer together, then they played their imaginary game and had dinner.  Dd went to soccer practice and ds class.  Then they both get home and turn on the tv and agreed on a show.  It's scary, I tell ya.

Quoting 081499:

Yay!!!  :)

I went to pick up DS (4 yrs old) from Sunday School a couple weeks ago.  I found him sitting with the other kids, doing a craft - so calm and quiet and co-operative!!  The teachers were laughing at me because I was in tears!  This kid NEVER stops moving!  I waited as long as posible to get him, just to enjoy the view.  :)

BamaMomto4
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:44 PM
3 moms liked this

you do realize that by postng how well they are getting along that you have increased tyhe chances of World war 3 breaking out in your house,LOL 

PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Lol. So right!!

Quoting BamaMomto4:

you do realize that by postng how well they are getting along that you have increased tyhe chances of World war 3 breaking out in your house,LOL 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

lol

I said that the other day when DH changed the TP roll all by himself.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:48 PM

You are probably right.  LOL.

Quoting BamaMomto4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN