Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Had Surgery CONFESSION YOU WONT BELIEVE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My confession is that I had surgery to get my virginity back.

DON'T tell me its not possible because I paid good money for it and the Dr. told me it could happen

Its was a process called "Hymen Restoration"

Hymen restoration surgery or Hymenoplasty popularly known as the operation to get virginity back is a simple plastic surgery procedure used for reconstructing the hymen of women who need to have their virginity restored for cultural, social and ethical reasons.

I got my virginity back for religious reasons and I feel good! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I am Catholic and we do "worship" the vigin Mary. WTF.

When you pray to the Blessed Virgin you are worshiping. Catholics have prayers specific to the virgin (ahem Hail Mary?) we pray TO HER and not  just "ask her to pray for us".

So, educate yourself instead of posting snide comments on line telling people to educate themselves, when you clearly haven't done the same.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

I don't see my faith as "worshipping" the Blessed Virgin, simply appreciating her & honoring her being the Mother to Jesus. That's what I took your comment to mean. Just as you ask your neighbor or friend to pray for you, we ask the same of the Virgin. When I was going through my pregnancy, it was Mary that I asked to pray for me because she was the Mother to Jesus. Make sense?

Also (not a response to you), rumspringa is generally reserved for Amish youth from 14-16, so unless OP is a teenager then she can't claim "rumspringa". OP should've said "Mennonites", that's more believable since she's online.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Did I lie? I was raised with Catholic family members so I have seen it. I am not just saying things I've heard or like seen on TV. Sorry if my comments offended you in some way.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

You really need to educate yourself more on the Catholic faith...

Quoting sweetieiv:

I know that. I mentioned Catholics only because nobody praises the virgin Mary more than Catholics. I'm Christian and I believe that a virgin woman who was named Mary gave birth to the son of God but I draw the line there. I do not believe that you need to pray to her, praise her, build an altar and have her statue there. Catholics believe all of that and more. They have a holiday for her and in Mexico they have a huge church just for virgin Mary where people who have asked her for miracles crawl on their hands and feet just so she will give them the miracle. That is why I said the comment would insult Catholics. I mean I believe she existed but Catholics have a whole faith in her.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Ummm Catholics aren't the only ones who believe in the Virgin Mary.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I'm not Catholic but I am pretty sure that the stupid comment you just made is a big insult to the Catholics here.

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesn't mean anything. So did the virgin Mary
Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Glad I am not the only person who had that thought.

Quoting Anonymous:

But you have kids?

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

That's a cultural difference that Mexican (and possibly Spanish) Catholics have.  The entire Catholic church doesn't hold her in quite as high regard as the people of Mexico do.  There are subtle differences throughout our practices. 

Don't lump everyone together because you saw something on TV.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I know that. I mentioned Catholics only because nobody praises the virgin Mary more than Catholics. I'm Christian and I believe that a virgin woman who was named Mary gave birth to the son of God but I draw the line there. I do not believe that you need to pray to her, praise her, build an altar and have her statue there. Catholics believe all of that and more. They have a holiday for her and in Mexico they have a huge church just for virgin Mary where people who have asked her for miracles crawl on their hands and feet just so she will give them the miracle. That is why I said the comment would insult Catholics. I mean I believe she existed but Catholics have a whole faith in her.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting sweetieiv:

I'm not Catholic but I am pretty sure that the stupid comment you just made is a big insult to the Catholics here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting Anonymous:

But you have kids?

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Seriously i would never pay to get that attached again when i lost my virginity it hurt like a mother F%cker. So r u ever gonna have sex again??

TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Lmfao! Is this like confession to the Nth degree? You are now devoutly religious and had your hymen replaced and it makes you a virgin again like sex and children never happened? I don't think it works that way honey. Wasted money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I always bleed after sex, so I guess I'm always a virgin lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree but he and the family is thinking she is because she will "bleed like a virigin" again. And even in the usa there are families that are stricked that way.

Quoting Moeff:

If you have had sex, you will never be a virgin. Isn't the definition of a virgin a person that has not experienced sexual intercourse??

I don't see a problem with it, I just don't understand. I mean if your were in a country you would be beat or killed I get it. But other wise I'm confused. Will you lie to a future husband about your past?

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

"Blessed Mary, ever-virgin, PRAY FOR US SINNERS, now and at the hour of our death."

We don't worship Mary. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I am Catholic and we do "worship" the vigin Mary. WTF.

When you pray to the Blessed Virgin you are worshiping. Catholics have prayers specific to the virgin (ahem Hail Mary?) we pray TO HER and not  just "ask her to pray for us".

So, educate yourself instead of posting snide comments on line telling people to educate themselves, when you clearly haven't done the same.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

I don't see my faith as "worshipping" the Blessed Virgin, simply appreciating her & honoring her being the Mother to Jesus. That's what I took your comment to mean. Just as you ask your neighbor or friend to pray for you, we ask the same of the Virgin. When I was going through my pregnancy, it was Mary that I asked to pray for me because she was the Mother to Jesus. Make sense?

Also (not a response to you), rumspringa is generally reserved for Amish youth from 14-16, so unless OP is a teenager then she can't claim "rumspringa". OP should've said "Mennonites", that's more believable since she's online.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Did I lie? I was raised with Catholic family members so I have seen it. I am not just saying things I've heard or like seen on TV. Sorry if my comments offended you in some way.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

You really need to educate yourself more on the Catholic faith...

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting Anonymous:

But you have kids?

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Have you seen someone about this?   Yikes.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree but he and the family is thinking she is because she will "bleed like a virigin" again. And even in the usa there are families that are stricked that way.

Quoting Moeff:

If you have had sex, you will never be a virgin. Isn't the definition of a virgin a person that has not experienced sexual intercourse??

I don't see a problem with it, I just don't understand. I mean if your were in a country you would be beat or killed I get it. But other wise I'm confused. Will you lie to a future husband about your past?

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Yes actually. I'm oddly tight and DH is huge lol there's not a lot I can do about it.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Moeff:

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Lube is always your friend. 

Take it easy on yourself, woman.  Damn.  lol

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Yes actually. I'm oddly tight and DH is huge lol there's not a lot I can do about it.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Moeff:

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I didn't see it on TV. Lol I saw it in real life. I lived it. I wouldn't say that TV stuff is real.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

That's a cultural difference that Mexican (and possibly Spanish) Catholics have.  The entire Catholic church doesn't hold her in quite as high regard as the people of Mexico do.  There are subtle differences throughout our practices. 

Don't lump everyone together because you saw something on TV.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Quoting Anonymous:

But you have kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN