Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My weird confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am scared of mirrors at night..there I said it
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh brother! Really?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I know how that is.. PA always freaks me out..and now I refuse to video tape my house at night..lol

Quoting Anonymous:

yep, thats totally me too!! and my hubby does the same thing to me, lol..i hate it, he doesnt waste anytime either, jerk..lol...PA was the first movie i ever actually screamed at lol..after i did it i was like whoa, people actually do scream at the movies lol..i always thought it was stupid when i saw it on tv bc i thought i was such a horror movie badass that never got scared lol..

Quoting Anonymous:

Then I swear for weeks I see and hear things and my dh loves to scare the hell out of me!

Quoting Anonymous:

awesome i dont meet many people that are into those movies :) and i know right , everytime i watch PA i cant sleep for weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

I also have a the box collection of Freddy. I also have Childs Play, and Jason. And those paranormal movies freak me out..can't get enough! Even if I get nightmares..lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

haha...i loved freddy growing up, i started watchin him when i was really young, even though i was scared, i still loved watchin it, i still watch his movies lol..i have the complete box set haha...but it doest creep me out anymore, now its just mostly that damn paranormal activity movie lol...but like you said, scary movies are so good i cant help but watch them...i wanna see the possession when it comes out, or has it already came out? idk..lol..and sinister...

Quoting Anonymous:

I could have written this myself!!!

A lot of fears started also with Freddy..lmao

I also have to have my feet covered! I am very werid that way..or so my dh saids.

And even though horror movies scare the shit out of me..I still watch them cause i love them!

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

hahah...me too, i cant have any doors open...i have my bedroom door closet door and bathroom door that i have to close every nite before going to bed..lol..if i dont my eyes play tricks with me and ill swear its moving lol..and i can never sleep with my feet outside the bed or any part of my body, which started bc of freddy kruger lol. but now its bc of paranormal activity, damn movie...but its so good i cant resist watching them when they make new ones, and ill prolly go see the new one too lol i cant sleep with my feet outside the cover either

Quoting Anonymous:

I am that way about closets also and having a body part hang over the bed..lmao

Quoting mrssummerlin:

I'm not scared of mirrors, but put me in a tiny dark room with a cracked closet door and you'll find me in the corner the next day crying like a newborn in piss pants.

Just. Can't. Do. It.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Haha yes really

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh brother! Really?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM

lol...no doubt!! i dont know what it is about that movie that makes it so freaky..ive seen alot better scarier movies and are scarier but for some reason that movie gets me sooo bad..lol, 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know how that is.. PA always freaks me out..and now I refuse to video tape my house at night..lol

Quoting Anonymous:

yep, thats totally me too!! and my hubby does the same thing to me, lol..i hate it, he doesnt waste anytime either, jerk..lol...PA was the first movie i ever actually screamed at lol..after i did it i was like whoa, people actually do scream at the movies lol..i always thought it was stupid when i saw it on tv bc i thought i was such a horror movie badass that never got scared lol..

Quoting Anonymous:

Then I swear for weeks I see and hear things and my dh loves to scare the hell out of me!

Quoting Anonymous:

awesome i dont meet many people that are into those movies :) and i know right , everytime i watch PA i cant sleep for weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

I also have a the box collection of Freddy. I also have Childs Play, and Jason. And those paranormal movies freak me out..can't get enough! Even if I get nightmares..lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

haha...i loved freddy growing up, i started watchin him when i was really young, even though i was scared, i still loved watchin it, i still watch his movies lol..i have the complete box set haha...but it doest creep me out anymore, now its just mostly that damn paranormal activity movie lol...but like you said, scary movies are so good i cant help but watch them...i wanna see the possession when it comes out, or has it already came out? idk..lol..and sinister...

Quoting Anonymous:

I also have to have my feet covered! I am very werid that way..or so my dh saids.

And even though horror movies scare the shit out of me..I still watch them cause i love them!

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

hahah...me too, i cant have any doors open...i have my bedroom door closet door and bathroom door that i have to close every nite before going to bed..lol..if i dont my eyes play tricks with me and ill swear its moving lol..and i can never sleep with my feet outside the bed or any part of my body, which started bc of freddy kruger lol. but now its bc of paranormal activity, damn movie...but its so good i cant resist watching them when they make new ones, and ill prolly go see the new one too lol i cant sleep with my feet outside the cover either

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

I'm not scared of mirrors, but put me in a tiny dark room with a cracked closet door and you'll find me in the corner the next day crying like a newborn in piss pants.

Just. Can't. Do. It.

MommaBear1130
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Me too! And closets!!

Quoting stephy87:

Me too! And windows. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
I can't watch that movie where she saids "they're back".. Ugh can't remember it..polotorgyst (sp)

Quoting Anonymous:

lol...no doubt!! i dont know what it is about that movie that makes it so freaky..ive seen alot better scarier movies and are scarier but for some reason that movie gets me sooo bad..lol, 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Just. Can't. Do. It.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Yes closets to for me

Quoting MommaBear1130:

Me too! And closets!!

Quoting stephy87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:47 AM

OH YES, i looooove that movie, the old man in that movie is creepy as hell....wait i think thats the second one im talkin about..lol..anyways, i grew up watchin that movie too...that one never really made me scared, the old man just creeped me out and that lil old woman....its sad that lil girl died while making the last one i think :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't watch that movie where she saids "they're back".. Ugh can't remember it..polotorgyst (sp)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Just. Can't. Do. It.

stephy87
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Yup all doors have to be closed! Lol

Quoting MommaBear1130:

Me too! And closets!!

Quoting stephy87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Me too ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)