Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice on little girls

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a 6 yr old dd lately she has been acting really mean.She is my only girl so I'm not sure what to expect.I know girls are more emotional than boys.one minute she says I'm the worst mommy ever, the next she is saying she loves me too much.lolHer mood changes real fast all the time,she has no patients .Should be concerned or is normal behavior for a 6 yr old girl?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (11-18):
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Idk my daughter doesn't do it. Then again all kids are different. I'm sure it is normal though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaliary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM

NO idea for sure... but my (almost) six year old boy does this... lol. :/ I think it's normal, they are learning to be seperate and have their own emotions, and testing bounderies... 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

baby

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Lol my little boy is like that. I don't think it has anything to do with gender...
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I totally agree.. I have 3 girls and the drama just gets worse every year... Good luck

Quoting Sassy762:

This is NOTHING, lol

Wait until Puberty hits......trust me you will then be praying for her to be 6 again, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Lol! Mine too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol my little boy is like that. I don't think it has anything to do with gender...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Welcome to mothering a girl! I thought I was an excellent parent while parenting my son. I was great at it! And then I met my daughter. Oh boy, we are in for a ride. I have definitely met my match. My mom swears she didn't wish it upon me, but I think I see her smile when she says it. ;-) And mine is only ten! Hang in there. You are not alone!
tnmommy5
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
My dd who's 14 is still like that. I don't think it gets better until they reach their college years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Okay,thanks ladies.However you guys did scare me a bit.lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured