Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking about aborting due to PA? *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I found out I'm pregnant, and I want to keep my baby. But that would mean I would have to go on PA to support the baby.  I was told I dont deserve to be a mother if I need PA, so im thinking about aborting. :(

*UPDATE*

Thanks to all that are offering kind words and support.  The baby's dad is not in my life, and its my mom that told me I dont deserve to be a mom if Im on any type of PA. Thats why im torn with this decision, because if I keep this baby I will have no support from my family.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
blondie805
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Stop listening to the bad and look at the reality. You can get help and make it temporary. I don't know what your situation is but, you can get a job and don't forget cs. Love your child and be happy that you are having it. Don't let some narrow-minded jerks take that away from you. You deserve better.

arigdon4
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Ignore the bitches here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

My aunt got pregnant at 17 and had another baby 18 months later after the first. She went on PA for a little while. You know what she did? She went to school, worked her butt off, and now makes enough to support herself, her dumbass husband, her THREE kids, afford 3 cars, able to buy stuff whenever she wants, and never has to worry about money. She needed a little help at first, yes, but she took responsibility for her actions. She has probably paid much more in taxes now than what she received from welfare. You don't have to be on welfare forever if you do decide to keep this baby, know that.

SamuelsMommy13
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM

believe me just because you need public assistance doesnt mean you have to abort your baby, and who ever told you that you dont deserve to be a mother because of it is foolish.. message me!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM

So you would kill your baby because of other people's opinions, that's sad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Well, if you are going to let women you dont know, who seek and start drama, to make your life decisions maybe you shouldnt have a baby.
Either that or get the hell off of this site!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Quoting AF2011:

We all know you aren't serious. You just want to stir up some drama

Exactly! I'm glad someone said it! SMDH

Ireallydontcare
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM

This

Quoting AF2011:

We all know you aren't serious. You just want to stir up some drama

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Do what you want...not what women on the internet tell you to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I don't understand why you cm'ers are bitching and complaining about attention seeking anon wanting to abort...hell it's you dumbasses that tell ALL of the others that they don't deserve to be mothers because they are on PA...you can not have it both ways!!! I mean really...it was only a matter of time before one of these posts showed up...I mean damn what the hell did you expect???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN