Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking about aborting due to PA? *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I found out I'm pregnant, and I want to keep my baby. But that would mean I would have to go on PA to support the baby.  I was told I dont deserve to be a mother if I need PA, so im thinking about aborting. :(

*UPDATE*

Thanks to all that are offering kind words and support.  The baby's dad is not in my life, and its my mom that told me I dont deserve to be a mom if Im on any type of PA. Thats why im torn with this decision, because if I keep this baby I will have no support from my family.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
kirstina
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Dont kill your baby because you will need pa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassi_d_m
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM
True and I'm seriously not trying to be a bee with an itch, but what are the odds of that? Whereas here its almost a daily subject.

Quoting Anonymous:

It could have been someone close to her. There is life outside of Cafemom ;-)

Quoting cassi_d_m:

Lol so you're letting the people on this site determine of your babe lives or not?

This sounds like a drama post IMO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM
It is my opinion that idiots who listen to bigger idiots shouldnt have a computer. Now open your window, pick up your computer and toss it out in the yard. Then take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of it till the neighbors call the cops.
Have a good night!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Liar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM

are you serious? dont abort unless you are absolutely sure. just because you will have to be on pa doesnt mean you will always be on pa.

legalmommy101
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Not being able to afford a baby right now...is not a good reason to abort. I'm pro choice and I believe you have every right to make the choice that is best for you. Pick one that you can live with. All of them are hard! Good luck!

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Everyone needs help from time to time. Suck it up and do what you want dont let others destroy your joy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM
You are right about that.

Quoting cassi_d_m:

True and I'm seriously not trying to be a bee with an itch, but what are the odds of that? Whereas here its almost a daily subject.

Quoting Anonymous:

It could have been someone close to her. There is life outside of Cafemom ;-)

Quoting cassi_d_m:

Lol so you're letting the people on this site determine of your babe lives or not?

This sounds like a drama post IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM

That's a stupid reason to abort. If you want the child and can take care of it (because children are not cheap-they don't come with a bank account attached to their asses), keep it. If you don't and know realistically you can't care for it, then abort or adopt the child to a family. But YOU make that decision for yourself. You're the one going to have to live with YOUR decision.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN