Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking about aborting due to PA? *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I found out I'm pregnant, and I want to keep my baby. But that would mean I would have to go on PA to support the baby.  I was told I dont deserve to be a mother if I need PA, so im thinking about aborting. :(

*UPDATE*

Thanks to all that are offering kind words and support.  The baby's dad is not in my life, and its my mom that told me I dont deserve to be a mom if Im on any type of PA. Thats why im torn with this decision, because if I keep this baby I will have no support from my family.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (31-39):
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM

You missed the one thing about why MOST people don't like people on PA, having kids..

ON PURPOSE!!

BC fails, condoms break, we make mistakes, are forgetful, etc.. and end up at times with unplanned pregnancies... it happens. 

There is a HUGE difference between someone who ends up pregnant unplanned, and who needs help financially..

vs a person who is already on PA and purposely gets pregnant, or a person who gets pregnant just to be able to apply for PA or get more out of PA..

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Wtf? No there isn't! Crazy talk.

Quoting Anonymous:

It could have been someone close to her. There is life outside of Cafemom ;-)

Quoting cassi_d_m:

Lol so you're letting the people on this site determine of your babe lives or not?

This sounds like a drama post IMO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM

If you want to keep your child then don't abort. Who says you will be on PA forever? And you would be amazed after you become a mother and meet that sweet little life what you would do for him/her. There are ways to make your life better for you and your child and it may just take some time. Just don't abort becase you willl need PA. We all need help sometimes and that is what it is there for. Good luck darlin. (((hugs)))

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM
LOL

Quoting norwgnwood:

Wtf? No there isn't! Crazy talk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassi_d_m:

Lol so you're letting the people on this site determine of your babe lives or not?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Trolling troll, is trollish.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Do what you want...not what women on the internet tell you to do.

-KC-
by Honesty on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Yea sounds like a fake post to me... Who gives a shit what others think? Who gives a shit if they dont agree with your lifestyle? Tell them to kick rocks, if you want to keep the baby then keep it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMaskedMommy
by Drama Llama on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:56 AM
BLASPHEMER!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassi_d_m:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marlenalees
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)