Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica Ridgeway. I think I am going to be sick.

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 73 Replies
Authorities have found a body not far from where she disappeared, and undisclosed authorities have said the body matches the description of this sweet angel. I wish I didn't think this case had come to a halt, but I am guessing this is her. I want to puke. I cannot imagine. Just devastated. ;-(

I have 3 little girls. Even though we only live less that 1/4 of a mile from their school, I will not allow them to walk alone. In my neighborhood it would probably be safe but you never know. What do you do??? Do you worry?

My heart is breaking for this family.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I can't even watch the news coverage.
kansasmom1978
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

There is no proof yet that it's her. I pray it's not. But at the same time if it's not than another family has lost a child. My heart breaks. My dd is close to Jessicas age. I ride bikes with her to and from school, i had been considering letting her try alone. Not anymore. Granted my city is only 35k not even close to Denvers size. But hell no. I can't do it. I cannot imagine losing my daughter or son for that matter. My heart goes out the Jessica's family. I pray that she is not the body found. But my gut says it is.

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Quoting kansasmom1978:

There is no proof yet that it's her. I pray it's not. But at the same time if it's not than another family has lost a child. My heart breaks. My dd is close to Jessicas age. I ride bikes with her to and from school, i had been considering letting her try alone. Not anymore. Granted my city is only 35k not even close to Denvers size. But hell no. I can't do it. I cannot imagine losing my daughter or son for that matter. My heart goes out the Jessica's family. I pray that she is not the body found. But my gut says it is.

Mine too. ;-(
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Oh no! That is heartbreaking!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I lived in Denver for a few years, and I have several friends there. It's too close to home. I hugged my daughter a lot tonight. I might even sleep with her.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Mine too. ;-(

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Quoting kansasmom1978:

I was hoping beyond hope the sitings in Maine in a blue station wagon with CO plates were her. Either way a child is lost. I a, just I'll over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM
How old is she?
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Quoting kansasmom1978:

I snuggled my girls extra long tonight. I watched the Interview with the family earlier today. I just wanted to hug them.
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

How old is she?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Where did u hear it matches the description of her? Everything I have heard and read says they aren't releasing that till morning...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN