Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I do not want to live in a black community I can't not stand how the kids do watever with little to no supervision or have my daughter go to school in an entirely black school cause im worried about her being bullied for being different.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Im getting used to it and starting to like it more.

Quoting Anonymous:

I prefer the sticks

Quoting Anonymous:

We just moved from one of the worst citys and moved to the sticks. Its a culture shock.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I totally agree. I'd like for my children to make something of themselves and being ghetto will get them nowhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm black and I agree with her. I think my people could do a better job overall. We don't have to fall into a stereotype. We can present ourselves better. THAT BEING SAID, children from all walks of life walk around unsupervised, so it's not a black thing. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

It's called freedom of speech.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't want my kid saying axe in place of ask, but there is also lots of white trash out there as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Please say this to your daughter:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive. Why don't you supervise them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:15 AM
This is why our old neighborhood was so bad. It has one of the highest crime rates.

Quoting Hilary799:

We have always done our homework and made sure we were in a decent neighborhood with great schools. It has nothing to do with race or ethnic. It has everything to do with the crime rate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:27 AM
LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please say this to your daughter:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Whatever @@. Half my family is black and I would never move to a prodominatly black neighborhood. Why? Higher crime. It's a fact. I choose to keep my family safe. Has nothing to do with racism. It has to with facts. My family is safer is a prodominatly white community.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM
I'm glad you get it. In the city near me, it's prodominatly black people. There are shootings all the time. It's so common no one is shocked. No one cares. The world keeps moving. Rarely do you hear about murders where I live. When one happened years ago, the community was shocked. Everyone was talking about it. It was a big deal. I feel safer here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm black and I agree with her. I think my people could do a better job overall. We don't have to fall into a stereotype. We can present ourselves better. THAT BEING SAID, children from all walks of life walk around unsupervised, so it's not a black thing. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)