Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I do not want to live in a black community I can't not stand how the kids do watever with little to no supervision or have my daughter go to school in an entirely black school cause im worried about her being bullied for being different.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
kimmie678
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM
is that an issue for u ? Or u just fear it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:35 AM

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please say this to your daughter:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

The only difference between the neighborhood you are talking about and a white neighborhood just like it are the trailers on the lots.

sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Ass holes come in all colors. I am white as white and Irish as all get out. I live in a majority Caucasian neighborhood. That being said, I think you are focusing entirely too much on the color if skin. There are bad seeds in all communities. And even though I'm white I find your post insulting. Open your eyes. Try to fit in and make friends with the good folks rather than judge them by the color of their skin. And grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU. SERIOUSLY. WTF is up with some of these replies?

Quoting sbanks143:

Ass holes come in all colors. I am white as white and Irish as all get out. I live in a majority Caucasian neighborhood. That being said, I think you are focusing entirely too much on the color if skin. There are bad seeds in all communities. And even though I'm white I find your post insulting. Open your eyes. Try to fit in and make friends with the good folks rather than judge them by the color of their skin. And grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM
She just said ANYONE, so it's not a race thing. She has a problem with anyone who conducts themselves in this manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Do you mean non white parents not wanting their children to go to school with mostly white kids? Sorry this is flying over my head this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to how almost every non-white parent feels. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM
I was going off the information that kids are unsupervised, which reminds me of the kids in my area, which connects to the things I mentioned. The fact that learning anything positive from these kids was mentioned is laughable to me, black or not

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Freedom of speach, absolutely. Racist, also, absolutely.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

It's called freedom of speech.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)