Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I do not want to live in a black community I can't not stand how the kids do watever with little to no supervision or have my daughter go to school in an entirely black school cause im worried about her being bullied for being different.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM

No. I meant the part about being bullied for being "different."

Quoting Sunshine257:

Do you mean non white parents not wanting their children to go to school with mostly white kids? Sorry this is flying over my head this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to how almost every non-white parent feels. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
If you had said you don't like your community because of all those reasons that's one thing, totally fine. But, to feel the need to say "black community" that is where you crossed the racist line. Despicable.
sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
But the topic at hand is "black community" I can't tell is this anon is the poster, but it became a racist thing when she had to say she was unhappy in her "black community"

Quoting Anonymous:

She just said ANYONE, so it's not a race thing. She has a problem with anyone who conducts themselves in this manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please say this to your daughter:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM
I'm not talking about OP. I speaking about the anon who said she has a problem with ANYONE who behaves that way. She didn't say it was black thing. You can't put words in her mouth. Hell...I don't know who is who. I'm mobile. Lol

Quoting sbanks143:

But the topic at hand is "black community" I can't tell is this anon is the poster, but it became a racist thing when she had to say she was unhappy in her "black community"

Quoting Anonymous:

She just said ANYONE, so it's not a race thing. She has a problem with anyone who conducts themselves in this manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Oh yeah I know the feeling. My son is American and we live in Sweden yes they are white and so is he but the culture is different .

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I meant the part about being bullied for being "different."

Quoting Sunshine257:

Do you mean non white parents not wanting their children to go to school with mostly white kids? Sorry this is flying over my head this morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to how almost every non-white parent feels. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:04 AM
But the FACT is that the vast majority, (very close to all, in fact) of predominantly black neighborhoods ARE bad neighborhoods. No matter which way you spin it, it's the truth. It's not racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I am mobile as well so it is getting confusing. However, by defending the op, despite saying "anyone" the defence is racist by association. Otherwise, it would not be in her best interest to defend the op, rather. It would better suite her to start her own topic about not bring fond of "anyone communities". Get what I'm saying?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not talking about OP. I speaking about the anon who said she has a problem with ANYONE who behaves that way. She didn't say it was black thing. You can't put words in her mouth. Hell...I don't know who is who. I'm mobile. Lol

Quoting sbanks143:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM
I lived in a mostly white neighborhood. The white kids were running around and causing chaos everyday. They would walk in the middle of the road and flip you off if you honked at them or asked them to move. The black kids kept to their yards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I agree. I'm from Philadelphia and although I'm not black my brother and best friend are and i speak Haitian creole even, and we won't either.

Its a crime rate thing and poverty is tied to crime and poverty is predominant in ethnic neighborhoods.

I was homeless for six months and i still wouldn't move into the ghetto or predominantly ethnic public housing here (i won't go into public housing period) because its just so dangerous.

Its so bad here in particular army has orders that any soldier caught even driving through the projects here will get in trouble!

Its terrible.

Its not racism its truth.

No one is saying everyone is dirty and poor uneducated and violent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatever @@. Half my family is black and I would never move to a prodominatly black neighborhood. Why? Higher crime. It's a fact. I choose to keep my family safe. Has nothing to do with racism. It has to with facts. My family is safer is a prodominatly white community.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I completely understand. Guilty by association. But I disagree she never said "I agree with OP..." And then stated her opinion. She spoke for herself and herself only (even though it was in someone else's post). We can't accuse her of agreeing with OP when she never said she did. Ahhhh...two adults having a mature debate. Who would have thunk it? Yes I said "thunk".

Quoting sbanks143:

I am mobile as well so it is getting confusing. However, by defending the op, despite saying "anyone" the defence is racist by association. Otherwise, it would not be in her best interest to defend the op, rather. It would better suite her to start her own topic about not bring fond of "anyone communities". Get what I'm saying?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sbanks143:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)