Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I do not want to live in a black community I can't not stand how the kids do watever with little to no supervision or have my daughter go to school in an entirely black school cause im worried about her being bullied for being different.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Replies (41-49):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:26 AM

And yet, the original poster is facing living in one of these black neighborhoods. My guess is that she is not a millionaire choosing to live below her means for shits and giggles. My guess is that this is what she can afford. The same thing that these black people can afford. And yet, she is somehow a better parent and a better citizen than her black neighbors. 

You can spew all the facts you want...she still made a racist statement.

Quoting Anonymous:

But the FACT is that the vast majority, (very close to all, in fact) of predominantly black neighborhoods ARE bad neighborhoods. No matter which way you spin it, it's the truth. It's not racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. And here we are fighting someone else's battle. Go figure. Great talk! :) I'm not conceding, just too tired to go on.

Quoting Anonymous:

I completely understand. Guilty by association. But I disagree she never said "I agree with OP..." And then stated her opinion. She spoke for herself and herself only (even though it was in someone else's post). We can't accuse her of agreeing with OP when she never said she did. Ahhhh...two adults having a mature debate. Who would have thunk it? Yes I said "thunk".

Quoting sbanks143:

I am mobile as well so it is getting confusing. However, by defending the op, despite saying "anyone" the defence is racist by association. Otherwise, it would not be in her best interest to defend the op, rather. It would better suite her to start her own topic about not bring fond of "anyone communities". Get what I'm saying?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not talking about OP. I speaking about the anon who said she has a problem with ANYONE who behaves that way. She didn't say it was black thing. You can't put words in her mouth. Hell...I don't know who is who. I'm mobile. Lol

Quoting sbanks143:

But the topic at hand is "black community" I can't tell is this anon is the poster, but it became a racist thing when she had to say she was unhappy in her "black community"

Quoting Anonymous:

She just said ANYONE, so it's not a race thing. She has a problem with anyone who conducts themselves in this manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please say this to your daughter:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Me too. I have one eye open. Lol. Have a great night.

Quoting sbanks143:

Lol. And here we are fighting someone else's battle. Go figure. Great talk! :) I'm not conceding, just too tired to go on.

Quoting Anonymous:

I completely understand. Guilty by association. But I disagree she never said "I agree with OP..." And then stated her opinion. She spoke for herself and herself only (even though it was in someone else's post). We can't accuse her of agreeing with OP when she never said she did. Ahhhh...two adults having a mature debate. Who would have thunk it? Yes I said "thunk".

Quoting sbanks143:

I am mobile as well so it is getting confusing. However, by defending the op, despite saying "anyone" the defence is racist by association. Otherwise, it would not be in her best interest to defend the op, rather. It would better suite her to start her own topic about not bring fond of "anyone communities". Get what I'm saying?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not talking about OP. I speaking about the anon who said she has a problem with ANYONE who behaves that way. She didn't say it was black thing. You can't put words in her mouth. Hell...I don't know who is who. I'm mobile. Lol

Quoting sbanks143:

But the topic at hand is "black community" I can't tell is this anon is the poster, but it became a racist thing when she had to say she was unhappy in her "black community"

Quoting Anonymous:

She just said ANYONE, so it's not a race thing. She has a problem with anyone who conducts themselves in this manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

What manner are you referring to? The ONLY information you have is that this woman doesn't want to live in a black neighborhood where she says the children are (allegedly) unsupervised. Suddenly this means that they're breaking into cars, stealing and smoking weed? Clearly, because you have very little information other than the word black, it is about race for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL no thanks! Learning how to break into cars, rob and steal, smoke weed ... NO THANKS! And it's not a race thing for me, it's ANYONE who carries themselves in that manner.

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Then let your child play with those little unsupervised kids. She might actually learn something positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Agreed. Bed it is. Wow--I actually felt like we talked about something that was worth talking about! Thanks ladies!

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. I have one eye open. Lol. Have a great night.

Quoting sbanks143:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sbanks143:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sbanks143:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

"Don't be like mommy"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:39 AM
it turned into an issue.. My daughter was playing with one little girl and as soon as her friends showed up they ignored.her.because.she was white. Another day I pulled a boy off his brother while he was kicking and hitting him I took the boys to his mom and she didn't even care

Quoting kimmie678:

is that an issue for u ? Or u just fear it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:40 AM

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

No matter what people say...or how they think you are racist or whatever, I get you. It's hard being the "odd one out"

I can relate too

sbanks143
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
You will find yourself having these same issues in just about any neighborhood. Bullying is everywhere. Stupid parents are everywhere. It is unfair to attribute it to the color of ones skin.

Quoting Anonymous:

it turned into an issue.. My daughter was playing with one little girl and as soon as her friends showed up they ignored.her.because.she was white. Another day I pulled a boy off his brother while he was kicking and hitting him I took the boys to his mom and she didn't even care

Quoting kimmie678:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM

No. It's called being a racist asshole.

Anyone, no matter what the color of their skin, can be unsupervised, can have awful parents, can be involved in a crime, etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOAH. Really? Most of u agree with her? SHE IS RACIST. DAMN. Each one of you agreeing with her is ALSO RACIST. INCREDIBLY RACIST>

It's called freedom of speech.

kimmie678
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM
It does suck to be the odd one out but that has nothiing to do with a specific race ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kimmie678:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN